What's new

Strategy Mileena Frame Data

wow this data is great and i really hope you continue with it! as a kano player i am most curious about f+1 individually vs. f+11

EDIT: i wonder how much that block data on EX teleport really means, considering you also have to crouch under the sai before punishing her with non-crouching moves. i can consistently punish it with upball so it can't be a huge deal, but i have to imagine that makes the "real" disadvantage a couple frames less or so for stuff besides d1/uppercut.

Somberness

Lights
I believe you will do a standing attack no matter what if you let go of down before the block stun of the second teleport ends, it really should be no problem.

Somberness

Lights
Fixed some values that were off by 1, for some reason both regular teleport advantage values were off by 4. Removed some teleport information to keep it simpler, also removed hit and block advantage for full screen projectile because that's probably the most worthless thing here. And it is also annoying to figure out.

i can play this game on a decent level, but i dont really see why this is good for in numbers? whats the point to know these frames exactly?

Wait a minute, so let me get this straight.... her D1 is unsafe on hit AND block? So that'd mean...

KL uses string into low hat. Mileena blocks. Mileena punishes with D1. KL gets hit. KL punishes D1 on hit with spin?!

That's pretty damn stupid. Far as I'm concerned, this should single-handedly destroy any future D4 complaints.

Somberness

Lights
No reason to use d1 for that anymore as low hat is -11 now. I added throw information, I think that is it for her except for the generic air attacks.

No reason to use d1 for that anymore as low hat is -11 now. I added throw information, I think that is it for her except for the generic air attacks.
No I know it's not necessary to use D1 for that, but the concept still seems dumb. Pretty sure D3 will fit that window but nothing else does. So basically what you have is a mixup between throw and roll after blocking low hat with Mileena.

At least you can jump out of pressure now, which was my biggest problem with the move.

Somberness

Lights
Things have changed a little though. If you were to do a standing 4 on the first possible frame you could do it, there's nothing he could do to interrupt you except armor or if his d3 could go under it or something like that. Keep in mind that it takes an extra 1 frame to do a standing attack from crouch... so if you block it in crouch block, then it would essentially be only -10.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Somberness you made the data "kratos standard" again, yeay!!
(looking forward to barakas data update ;))

also i asked a mileena question or two before the crash but obviously your answers are gone now so ill ask it again hoping ya still have the info somewhere....

full screen sai on block/hit data
full screen iasai on block/hit data
and finally frame adv from a u4 splat with/without tech roll

cheers

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
So Krys9984 and I are doing a video for Jade on when to EN Glow during block strings. What strings for Mileena do you know FOR SURE have gaps?
Somberness