What's new

Combo List - Mileena Mileena Combo Thread (updated feb 2016)

Just messing around in the corner and wanted to see if I can convert off a d2 (which knocks them out of the corner). Found 343 d1 d2 ball roll b22 sai for 37% (I'm using ethereal). Any lab/tech junkies have anything off a d2?
What's the reason to go for a D2 that knocks the opponent out of the corner ? Mileena has some high damaging combos with D2 that actually don't knock them over, if you are juggeling them an run under (few steps away from the corner) bevor using D2 :)
If you are explicitly looking for a good combo that knocks them out of the corner with D2, i probably can't help

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
What's the reason to go for a D2 that knocks the opponent out of the corner ? Mileena has some high damaging combos with D2 that actually don't knock them over, if you are juggeling them an run under (few steps away from the corner) bevor using D2 :)
If you are explicitly looking for a good combo that knocks them out of the corner with D2, i probably can't help
The roll actually puts them back in the corner. Just wondering what can be done out of boredom.

Hi, i'm new to fighting games and ofc new to MK ... I am trying to get the 123~roll~jk~telekick~air sai, run d2. I can get the combo without the 123 (because i'm starting my roll far). But if I start it with 123 (I'm therefore closer) I cant land the JIK properly. I always end up on the wrong side. Is it a timing problem ? Am I not fast enough?

...Also, is there a bnb mid screen combo better than this one with the new patch?

Thanks

Soul Caliber, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, and SF.
Hi, i'm new to fighting games and ofc new to MK ... I am trying to get the 123~roll~jk~telekick~air sai, run d2. I can get the combo without the 123 (because i'm starting my roll far). But if I start it with 123 (I'm therefore closer) I cant land the JIK properly. I always end up on the wrong side. Is it a timing problem ? Am I not fast enough?

...Also, is there a bnb mid screen combo better than this one with the new patch?

Thanks
Timing isn't the problem...

It don't matter which side you hit jik, but it will change sides. If you want to go the direction you want, Run cancel quickly and jump kick.

Wolverine32

PSN: ADM_Wolverine

Thanks
Using 123~roll~jk~telekick~air said can come out differently just depending on the spacing, every time I hit confirm into roll off of 123 I go for njp into different follow ups depending on which variation I'm in and how the match is going. I find the run into jump kick irritating so I just do 123~Roll~Njp and keep it simple. But if you can pull off the other go for it.

Wolverine32

Does anyone know of new optimal b121+3 uu2 combos? Since b1 got sped up, I figured there'd be some new stuff, idk if it's optimal, but I've been doing 123~roll~njp~b2~b121+3uu2 for 32%. That's the highest I got, but if anyone has anything higher that would be great

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me

Thanks
do Jump back kick instead of jump forward, should work better for you

Timing isn't the problem...

It don't matter which side you hit jik, but it will change sides. If you want to go the direction you want, Run cancel quickly and jump kick.
Using 123~roll~jk~telekick~air said can come out differently just depending on the spacing, every time I hit confirm into roll off of 123 I go for njp into different follow ups depending on which variation I'm in and how the match is going. I find the run into jump kick irritating so I just do 123~Roll~Njp and keep it simple. But if you can pull off the other go for it.
do Jump back kick instead of jump forward, should work better for you
Thanks for the quick replies guys, I will try this as soon as I get home

Thanks for the quick replies guys, I will try this as soon as I get home
I tried jump back kick and it is really inconsistent. I sometimes jump in the wrong direction (away from the opponent while facing the opposite direction..weird

I don't like the NJP ... weaker combos.... i'd really like to pull the JIK into telekick

So does anyone know why I cant confirm my JIK form the roll (123~roll~jk~telekick~air sai, run d2). I can get the combo without the 123. when I roll from far away I can always land the JIK ... but as soon as I place the 123 before, after the roll I'm directly under the opponent and therefore, can't JIK.

Sorry if I'm unclear ... I try my best :)

Wolverine32

I tried jump back kick and it is really inconsistent. I sometimes jump in the wrong direction (away from the opponent while facing the opposite direction..weird

I don't like the NJP ... weaker combos.... i'd really like to pull the JIK into telekick

So does anyone know why I cant confirm my JIK form the roll (123~roll~jk~telekick~air sai, run d2). I can get the combo without the 123. when I roll from far away I can always land the JIK ... but as soon as I place the 123 before, after the roll I'm directly under the opponent and therefore, can't JIK.

From how it looks to me looking at the animations, the 3 in 123 sends them staggering back a good distance, so when you get there wth roll, you don't come out on the other side completely. Another way to avoid this is using a combo like this,

123~roll~b3~telekick~air sai~rc~4u31+2
Iirc.

Let me know if this helps, add me on PSN as well if you'd like, I'll try to help you out the best I can online if needed. My PSN is ADM_Wolverine.

TheGabStandard

What I have found in doing JK xx Telekick combos is every starter except for F12B4 and 123 uses jump forward kick. If you use those two starters the pushback from the last part of the string is greater so when you Roll you end up underneath but not completely across the other side fo the opponent as @Wolverine32 said.

So my success has always been doing jump back kick when using 123 of F12B4 as starters. If you are finding it inconsistent you can either do one of two things:

1. Practice it more and try it doing a instant jump back kick. That may be easier for you.

2. Do b3 xx Telekick instead. You get the same meter build and the damage dealt will be usually 1- 2% less.

Hope it helps

What I have found in doing JK xx Telekick combos is every starter except for F12B4 and 123 uses jump forward kick. If you use those two starters the pushback from the last part of the string is greater so when you Roll you end up underneath but not completely across the other side fo the opponent as @Wolverine32 said.

So my success has always been doing jump back kick when using 123 of F12B4 as starters. If you are finding it inconsistent you can either do one of two things:

1. Practice it more and try it doing a instant jump back kick. That may be easier for you.

2. Do b3 xx Telekick instead. You get the same meter build and the damage dealt will be usually 1- 2% less.

Hope it helps
Thanks for the reply man ! I'll try this when I'll get home :)

Tweedy

Noob
@TheGabStandard can I get a couple combos?

Optimal Ravenous F343 combo midscreen, if it's not listed in the OP?

Optimal Ravenous corner combos off of just a standard starter into roll and F343, if they're not listed in the OP?

It doesn't seem like they're in the OP, and I don't want to look through all of these pages.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated

Optimal Ravenous corner combos off of just a standard starter into roll and F343, if they're not listed in the OP?

It doesn't seem like they're in the OP, and I don't want to look through all of these pages.
Midscreen F3:
hard: F343, run 4 roll, njp, B22 pounce
hard: F343, run 2, B22 roll, 4 pounce
easy: F343, run f23 roll, njp, B22 pounce
It's been a year since the last time I land F3, I forgot the damage but I'm sure those combos are optimized
Corner standard starter:
[string] roll, jump 4 telekick air sai, d1, d1, d1, 21 roll, d1 high pounce
alternate combo: [string] roll, jump 4 telekick air sai, d1, B121+3UU2 extend: you got ~ 1% less damage but you heal yourself 2.5%
[string] roll, run out of corner d2, njp, d1, 4 roll, d1 high pounce
corner F343:
[meterless]: F343, B22 telekick air sai, d1, 4 roll, run out of corner d2, 4 roll, d1 high pounce
[1 bar]: F343, U3, jump 4 telekick air sai, d1, 4 roll, run out of corner d2, 4 roll, d1 high pounce
it's very hard to land that part, my advice is don't spend meter with ravenous combos

TheGabStandard

The list that @YoloRoll1stHit provided you is good enough to work with but I will just add these small bits of information.

All the F343 combos he listed do 39% damage. Another variant of this combo which I use is this:

F343, run, 4 xx Roll, 2, B22 xx Pounce - 39%

The standard corner combos listed do about 32-36% depending on the starter. You can get 1% more damage on each of these combos if you change the ender from D1 xx Pounce to 21 xx Pounce, but it is slightly harder in execution.

F343 in the corner, the meter less one listed is optimal as far as I am aware (48% damage) and due to that I don't really spend bar in Ravenous combos. The 1 bar one listed looks like a @Akromaniac27 special so he could probably tell you the damage.

Hope we have helped.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Thanks guys @TheGabStandard @YoloRoll1stHit

Just learning her and Ravenous is my favorite variation. D1 pounce son lol
It isn't updated damage or EXROLL combos, but the inputs are the same. Damage should be roughly 2% less. That, or the cap if it's higher, is just 52/53%:

Alternate corner bnb is any starter that goes into roll:

Jump out~JIK~telekick, air sai, d1, b12, 1+3, UU2 - should add 1% more with the d1

F343, b22~telekick, air sai, d1, 4~roll, run out~D2, b12, 1+3, UU2 - 46%

shaokahn

Noob
Hi everyone its a noob question
First my english not very good. I watched a video on YouTube foxygranpa vs sonicfox and foxy use mileena and he doing b12,roll,jk,telekick,air sai and b12,d14 dd2
İts very good combo
My problem is after the telekick air sai normaly i doing everytime but in the combo i think diffrent time
İts a just frame move like a tekken ?

Hi everyone its a noob question
First my english not very good. I watched a video on YouTube foxygranpa vs sonicfox and foxy use mileena and he doing b12,roll,jk,telekick,air sai and b12,d14 dd2
İts very good combo
My problem is after the telekick air sai normaly i doing everytime but in the combo i think diffrent time
İts a just frame move like a tekken ?
Yep!. Only practice will help You out in this case... as a lot of combos in this game... It requires intense muscle memory training.