What's new

Video/Tutorial mileena 8 hit combo #2

Bo_DK

Noob
dookiebrain said:
another 8 hit mileena combo to satisfy my mileena obssession, woot!

Damn dookie thats VERY impressive man, well done.
U doing this on ps3? And why/howcome dosent the energy bar descent?

Bo_DK said:
dookiebrain said:
another 8 hit mileena combo to satisfy my mileena obssession, woot!

Damn dookie thats VERY impressive man, well done.
U doing this on ps3? And why/howcome dosent the energy bar descent?
thanks man. i do these on mame, i turn timer off and energy just to practice silly shit.

man we play very alike i have just watched your video on youtube. u are very good i must say but we play very much alike. my 2 most favorite charaters are mileena and kitana. i like punching randomly like you and when i get the first strike i roll like crazy.

but u do sound like a fat geeky slob though, u were like 'all most got me there' LOLOlLL

thanks guys,i love breaking mileena! she is the sickest ever!

combo's,
one thing is for sure,despite all the tier listing and all that stuff, mileena has the games highest hitters and the most amount of high hitter combos. i don't think that can even be disputed at all,what other character? so far mileena has two 9 hitters,two 8 hitters,three 7 hitters. and im working on a POTENTIAL 11 hitter! as far as combos go,mileena is the most superior character,no liu's, no jax's, no scorps,no anyone can beat her in high level advanced combo's. at least that's what i believe. most characters are lucky to dish out just one 5 or 6 hitter,never mind 7,8,9 hitters. and not only that but mileena has a couple variations of each high hitter. mileena needs to be officially recognized as the OFFICIAL COMBO BEAST OF MK2,its true,she is!

all new combos with her after i figured out how to "roll launch" with her. notice in the corner when i jump kick to roll that the roll launches the opponent up in the air towards the top corner INSTEAD of the regular flip over, just like kitana lifts opponents into corner for combos. the 2 hit roll launcher sets up for all new combos.

mileena= #1 combo player.

kung lao,kitana and cage all have high hitters too. but not to the degree or quantity that mileena has,no way.