What's new

Mike Ross vs RZR_Infiltration

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
MKx might have some crazy going on.. but at least we do not have to put up with this shit!!

Honestly, the bots are the humorous part of SFV online. It's pretty funny watching the top players come across it and try to beat it. The TOOLASSISTED bot is actually made by the same guy that's been uncovering the frame data and hitboxes.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Old News RZR_Infiltration or toolassisted as he or it is known by has been permabanned.
yeah it just takes ages for the crosscounter shows to make their way to youtube off the paid subscription service. I posted it more because it is just a funny video!

Still it dosn't matter that it was banned, there is already new bots at the top.

Last edited:
yeah it just takes ages for the crosscounter shows to make their way to youtube off the paid subscription service. I posted it more because it is just a funny video!

Still it dosn't matter that it was banned, there is already new bots at the top.
No, from what I remember the top 3 players on the Leaderboard (I was looking at this yesterday) was:
Phenom
Wolfkrone
and a Japanese player (I cannot remember the name)

WATCHD0G

Noob
How the fuck is this even a thing???

I gotta say though it was worth it to hear the side commentary from Kbrad, that was hilarious