What's new

Tech Midscreen tech

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I think I have seen this before, but no matter, keep searching for stuff! even if its found already!

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Pretty sure that almost all of the solid tech in this game revolves around being able to make F3 ambiguously cross/not cross people up when they REALLY shouldn't... but in lieu of that, good find man. ;)

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
wow im reaaaallly diggin the first setup. Is it hard to get the insta stand? or does the uppercut make it easier? i already knew about the second one tho, you can also set this up after a j3 in a regular bnb by dashing under j3 then doing f3. makes me want to post my cheesy crossover trick too lol

NewWorldOrder

Yung_CityBandit
wow im reaaaallly diggin the first setup. Is it hard to get the insta stand? or does the uppercut make it easier? i already knew about the second one tho, you can also set this up after a j3 in a regular bnb by dashing under j3 then doing f3. makes me want to post my cheesy crossover trick too lol
You can do the instant stand off b3 into f3 but the timing is real weird, doing it with down 2 into trait is real easy. Give it a try! And post your video man, always want to see new tech

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
That first setup is dirty. I like it. Can batman man combo off an IA j1/j2? If he can, that first setup can have a savage 50/50 after it.

mrKrucifix

Just call me Kruce
Love the first set up. I'm totally stealing that.

Already knew about the second one tho. You can also quick stand with 123 instead. It can still be tech rolled and woken up on, but it's a fun gimmick.