What's new

Michaelangelo General Discussion: COWABUNGA

I is triggered? Sounds like English might be your counter pick. No I have the character, but he recovers fast enough to d1 certain highs. A f1 from black adam has been caught enough times for me to comment. No, I don't like the chatter though. The last thing I wanted was more mkx cancer injected into this game.

kcd117

Noob
I is triggered? Sounds like English might be your counter pick. No I have the character, but he recovers fast enough to d1 certain highs. A f1 from black adam has been caught enough times for me to comment. No, I don't like the chatter though. The last thing I wanted was more mkx cancer injected into this game.
Typo.
You are mistiming the punish lol, adam's f1 will punish it 10/10. If u are getting d1ed out of it it is completely on you dude, not the properties of the move. Go lab it lol.

practice punishing earlier than you probably are, he still looks like hes spinning at the moment you can begin hitting him if you block correctly. the real pressure is if the spin hits then he can keep going, like johnny cage after landing a nutpunch
heres the two chars you mentioned

Thanks, yeah my win record online ranked is pretty solid. And I got 3-1'd by a michaelango. Kept getting d1'd out of my f1. I'll practice the timing.