What's new

Michaelangelo General Discussion: COWABUNGA

jcbowie

...more deadly than the dawn.
Does just standing on the traitboard while Donnie's anti-jump trait is out make you high-profile it? I was watching the K&M FT10's and it looked like Buffalo could hop on the board and the trait would just whiff, maybe I'm mistaken though.

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Space in Mikey's name in thread title. Credibility is gone. /thread. Kappa

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
I've seen a lot of talk that Mike is low damage? I'm a little confused, I find his damage off of confirms to be about average. Off of Shell Mill I agree that he can't get much, but off of everything else it seems to be fine.

Video:

Safety and ease of use are worth talking about, but idk if the damage argument holds up under scrutiny.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Just for anyone struggling execution-wise who’d prefer to sacrifice some damage for consistency, 141 seems much more lenient mid-combo than 2141 or 341. It should easily net you the 10/10 rule, even online.

341 seems doable enough off mb bomb shell since it has more hang time, but mb shell mill might warrant the switch to 141 for anyone who’s a scrub like me.

Last edited:

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Avoiding projectiles with Mikey. Axel Slam can actually low profile high projectiles during its startup and Shell Mill can situationally go underneath some mid projectiles. D3 can low profile mids as well.

You need to get through some frames for COWABUNGA to low profile but Axel Slam does it instantly for just a few frames, allowing you to use both to get past projectiles. This is nice because of the obvious mixup and that Axel Slam is pretty much safe.

Edit: Lol Raptor made the a video on the same thing earlier today, now I feel redundant.

Last edited:

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Just for anyone struggling execution-wise who’d prefer to sacrifice some damage for consistency, 141 seems much more lenient mid-combo than 2141 or 341. It should easily net you the 10/10 rule, even online.

341 seems doable enough off mb bomb shell since it has more hang time, but mb shell mill might warrant the switch to 141 for anyone who’s a scrub like me.
Idk man. I have pretty shitty execution and can get the 21 mid trait combo easily now..

Now that this crap has been out for a week. Michaelango is just atrocitis on crack. Unsafe my ass. This is an mkx character through and through.

Last edited:
and it's

Wow a whole video with no mix and no shell spin. Congratulations for sticking to the point. Remember to breathe while you're at it.
Hey idiot fuck- you spoke about "block strings" so I used his plus string, if you were talking about his mix- ITS ALL FUCKING PUNISHABLE?
AND YOU CANT MB IT ON BLOCK ?! i was trying to be nice and show you how to not be a total cunt but youre an asshole

kcd117

Noob
Can you please test the stuff before you say it? Highs can punish it 10/10.
What is your point with all of this? It sounds like you don't have the character and also hasn't played against him but is triggered about something anyway.

Last edited: