What's new

Meterless (or meter) trait restand off of B112.

Is this top tier tech in your honest opinion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MGTarkus

Kohustle
So i was chilling with Bats in the lab today, and it was more than pleasing. I may have discovered some new tech with bats. B112 is normally a knock down, But with trait if you cast trait just as 3 lands it will restand them and it will be really plus. I have found restand setups ranging from 60% to 90% that are fully pratical. 2 bats minimum 3 bats is easier but the third bat will connect on hit with the next combo scaling it a lot. on block thhree bats is much more plus allowing you to have a full range of 50/50 options. F3 - D2 - 4 - j2 - 22 - df1EX - j2 - b112 - 4. this is a combo that calls the bats and uses them all in one that will do a lot of damage.
223 - FD - D2 - 4 - j2 - 22 - df1EX - j2 - b112 - 4. This not only restand but switches sides. I don't normally post on tym just surf for new tech. This is new to me and I haven't found anyone who has knowledge of this. My xbox tag is :antanogaming. Msg me if you have any questions. Ill check this thread often as well. There is much more potential to this and I fear it will get nerfed quick. Let me know what you find.

So i was chilling with Bats in the lab today, and it was more than pleasing. I may have discovered some new tech with bats. B112 is normally a knock down, But with trait if you cast trait just as 3 lands it will restand them and it will be really plus. I have found restand setups ranging from 60% to 90% that are fully pratical. 2 bats minimum 3 bats is easier but the third bat will connect on hit with the next combo scaling it a lot. on block thhree bats is much more plus allowing you to have a full range of 50/50 options. F3 - D2 - 4 - j2 - 22 - df1EX - j2 - b112 - 4. this is a combo that calls the bats and uses them all in one that will do a lot of damage.
223 - FD - D2 - 4 - j2 - 22 - df1EX - j2 - b112 - 4. This not only restand but switches sides. I don't normally post on tym just surf for new tech. This is new to me and I haven't found anyone who has knowledge of this. My xbox tag is :antanogaming. Msg me if you have any questions. Ill check this thread often as well. There is much more potential to this and I fear it will get nerfed quick. Let me know what you find.
this is already known. you can also do the same with f3 f3 4 but it's alot more harder

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
The thing about this otg tech is it has to hit the same time as the splat, which enables auto block. As we all know, batman's trait doesn't hold much block stun, if any at all. The splat happens while b112 is still recovering, which means if you don't have all three bats out, or in some cases even if you do, it'll still be negative and maybe even punishable by most of the cast due to batman still recovering from the string.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
It is known but its nothing doesn't special, anyone who knows the mu can just poke you for free because the restand is neutral or negative. You're better off going for the knockdown or taking the restand from mb grapple.

MGTarkus

Kohustle
It's actually plus the deeper you call bats. So if you call bats right after the overhead actually hits. 3 bats is definetly plus you can't poke it. 2 bats is more of a frame trap but it's tricky to do. Either way from what I've been seeing and testing it's definetly plus.

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
I would use this if you could restand them meterlessly, but it only works after a restand.

MGTarkus

Kohustle
I would use this if you could restand them meterlessly, but it only works after a restand.
Yeah it's a neat find but it's really not worth it unless u land a raw b112 and need to end the match quick. It's really niche but it's usable. I just use at claw to restand, and into j2, 22 then go into my low option or my over head or crossup.