What's new

Tech - A-List Meterless midscreen Madness

QXD

Noob
This is pretty good. I know Mileena has ijip stuff, I wonder how many characters in the cast can actually utilize stuff like this.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
This is pretty good. I know Mileena has ijip stuff, I wonder how many characters in the cast can actually utilize stuff like this.
I know Sub, Erron and Kano can I have combos that involve ijip lol. It's not hard to execute at all, really should be BnB stuff.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Stuff like this is really hard. (Looks like it) And alot of his other midscreen and corner bnbs. I almost snapped my controller in half trying to do: 4 xx SKRC, 4 xx SKRC, F24, D1, 12, 12, 12, 12 xx BD3....Still can't get it down ;_;

Really good stuff man, GJ.

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
Stuff like this is really hard. (Looks like it) And alot of his other midscreen and corner bnbs. I almost snapped my controller in half trying to do: 4 xx SKRC, 4 xx SKRC, F24, D1, 12, 12, 12, 12 xx BD3....Still can't get it down ;_;

Just as a side note: Go for 4skrc 4skrc 12charge1 to launch in the corner. its far easier to pull off and leads to the hardest hitting combos he has in a-list. I think i have 2 of those combos aswell on my youtube channel

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Just as a side note: Go for 4skrc 4skrc 12charge1 to launch in the corner. its far easier to pull off and leads to the hardest hitting combos he has in a-list. I think i have 2 of those combos aswell on my youtube channel
I find linking the " 4 SKRC 4 SKRC" the hard part, so i'll keep practicing. Yes, i'll check out the 12(1) charge combos in the corner :D. Thanks.

kelevra

What is the damage if you start with f3 jip b34 etc ?
not completely sure. f3-f3-f4 leads to 31% so my guess would be round about 32-33%

edit: correction f3-f3-f4 hits for 32% and f3-b34-f4 for 34%
thats a solid 4% increase on the 2nd combo in comparison to the regular gounded version

Last edited:

Lokheit

Noob

Nah this is isn't as hard to execute, I don't main Johnny and I realized this almost by accident some weeks ago, give it a try, I don't know why most A-List BnBs don't contain IJIPs to be honest. He has A LOT of hard execution stuff but this isn't one of them.

kelevra

How much does it do with one bar?
Not sure. I'm gonna lab this tomorrow some more and see how much I can push it. My guess is that you can get close to 45% meterless when carrying someone to the corner into a 121 launch with this.
This combo midscreen with one bar could get close to or even slightly over 40%.
Still just guessing because I'm not at home right now.

Saltea Mike

ROG Mike
Jesus christ.
Kano cutthroat is flailing stupid + shit with 50/50's around while johnny is gonna get nerfed.. I can just feel it.
Gosh-darn great find man. Gonna test this out definetely.