What's new

Tech Meterless B3 goes under Black Adam's D1 Lightening

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Just found this randomly. D1 Palpatine (lightening storm/hands) is a trademark move of Black Adam. Well, Catwoman can fly right under it on block with a meterless Back3. Super reliable.

The key is to crouch block the D1, so that her hitbox is already low to the ground, which speeds up the transition into B3. This will not work from stand block because she has to block and then lower herself.

As soon as you block, immediately start holding back, and then tap 3. DO NOT MASH. You do this as a smoothly timed attack. And it will work every single time.

GGA 16 Bit
Krayzie
Ninj

Reactions: RYX

RYX

BIG PUSHER
this is nice but if only you didn't have to crouch block a character with an overhead launcher lol

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
this is nice but if only you didn't have to crouch block a character with an overhead launcher lol

Yeah but he gets his D1 check for free after those advantage strings so this is a way to shut it down and make him rethink his pressure. He'll have to start doing B2 3 into something else, which if he does will open up your options to 112 which will stop him.

Either way, if you dont wanna go for it, you can stand block and interupt with MB F3.

Reactions: RYX

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Nice find. I knew stuff could go under Palpatine because KF's uppercut can. Don't know why I never thought to try this. b+3 is such a cheap move. :D

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Nice Find. I will defiantly put this in my b3 evade Punish Guide Video. Whenever I have the time to make it.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Also Martian Manhunter 22B3 string Frame trap can be interrupted by doing a meter burn b3 before your opponent can do the b3 string frame trap.