What's new

Meteor tower help

What loadouts are you all using to beat these towers? I don't spend all that much time in ToT, so these just seem incredibly difficult to me. Are there augments/characters/consumables I should be aware of that are good for taking these on? Thanks in advance :D

Popegina

Hymen Holocaust
I either use 3 magic attack abilities + the magic vile booster, or the health shard that takes 2 slots and then I'll equip Mileena's sais (chaos attack) + the chaos vile booster.

I've only used Shao Kahn and Mileena, but I get it every time.

D

Deleted member 59910

I don’t know the name, but I’m using the fire meteor konsumable and the full tower one increasing fire damage. 3 times and boom, “Finish Him/Her”.

I use Frost with her offensive meter armor and head piercing attack jinseis augments.
Throw on the elder god armor blood augment and you're pretty much invincible.

Gaxkang

Banned
I been using big Krystal of life + special forces radio and then the thing that increases fire damage (whole tower).

Use radio, block most of the time, restore health...occasionally jump kick the AI :p

Last edited:

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
all you need is a health refill and 2 konsumbles that throw out something. i like tanyas and mileena sai or pretty much anything that shoots something lol.

Amirluc

Kaballin'
I use nitaras bats and meats head thingy. Both can be made very easily with krypt items. Takedas kunai is also useful and can be made in the krypt. Nitaras bats and meats move both give you health back, making it pretty much impossible to lose.

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
I use nitaras bats and meats head thingy. Both can be made very easily with krypt items. Takedas kunai is also useful and can be made in the krypt. Nitaras bats and meats move both give you health back, making it pretty much impossible to lose.
i never knew they gave you health back i rarely used meat because i felt it just bite you and without little damage

skahwt

Noob
Cassie with increased gun damage is good. And the consumables which make you immune to floor damage or missiles etc really help for particularly annoying hazards.