What's new

Guide - Metallic Metallic 6x rolling stones unbreakable combos (Patch 1.14)

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
So from labbing Metallic I realized you can actually do 6 lava rolling stones in a row (instead of just 5) for unbreakable damage from full screen and at the end it's all up to you what to do next - throw, do a restand or knockdown - it's all up there for you after those sweet 6x rolling cookies.

Not sure if this is new but tagging other Tremor mains just to be sure:
@Killer Xinok @YUZU_RZA @Marinjuana @InFlames @General M2Dave @21122 @1man3letters @BxA Ragnarök @Masta @CrazyFingers @Braindead @OmGxBdON @Tanno

Last edited:

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
This and the IAQ stuff from Aftershock are so hilarious I have to put time into this character again. I already have a reggaeton airhorn app for if I hit the 5 IAQ, might as well actually pick the character up.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
You're the only one that kan do dis. I'm a bit new to Tremor, so I'll have a lot to learn. Dis is kool and you might do any new unbreakable kombos with this. :)

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Neat! It's already pretty well known if you search the Tremor forums for the keyword "unbreakable" or on YouTube if you type in "Metalic Unbreakable Tremor" or something along those lines.

However I'm a supporter of reposting old tech occasionally just to remind people that it's there :)

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Neat! It's already pretty well known if you search the Tremor forums for the keyword "unbreakable" or on YouTube if you type in "Metalic Unbreakable Tremor" or something along those lines.

However I'm a supporter of reposting old tech occasionally just to remind people that it's there :)
I did but all the stuff I found on Youtube is about 5 rolling stones (6 are hella hard to do), and they end it with restand shatter - which is breakable.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
WE BE EATING COOKIES BOYS! Regardless of this being old, it's good to show off the old stuff for a variation barely anyone played anymore to revitalize the community. Good work ShArp!

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
1. Old news.
2. If you make a video spell check your text.
just sayin'. :cool:
1. Show me threads/footage about confirming 6 rolling stones then into other stuff. Please because I tried to check every video on youtube about Metallic's unbreakable combos and every of those ended up with 5 rolling stones fallowing into DB1 shatter/restand - which is breakable and makes those videos pretty much irrelevant.
2. Im sure people are watching the stuff I do in the video, not how I spelled one or the other word.

Inflames was doing this against Honeybee. I've been doing this for some time as well. There is no official thread on it, though it is a well known tool in the metallic kit. Though that doesn't mean everyone frequenting TYM knows about it and for that, thank you for sharing.