What's new

Tech "Meow mind games"1f2 in the Corner

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Just something before UFGT
Nothing broke and some of it is already known

I like this because it's mess with your opponents mind.
So it turns out a 1f2 after a MB catdash put your opponent in a unique splat date that a raw 1f2 doesn't. It allows you to pass though them. (This part is known)
So yeah I'm running out of ideas as you can tell but I thought this was cool.
This does not work on batgirl or the 4 fatties

@GGA 16 Bit
@Starcharger28
@astronout
@Under_The_Mayo
@Ecodus

Saltywu

Catwoman Scrub
Just something before UFGT
Nothing broke and some of it is already known

I like this because it's mess with your opponents mind.
So it turns out a 1f2 after a MB catdash put your opponent in a unique splat date that a raw 1f2 doesn't. It allows you to pass though them. (This part is known)
So yeah I'm running out of ideas as you can tell but I thought this was cool.
This does not work on batgirl or the 4 fatties

@GGA 16 Bit
@Starcharger28
@astronout
@Under_The_Mayo
@Ecodus
As always good shit laos but we gotta soon eventually admit it she sucks :(

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
How does this effect wakeups? Get any reverse Imputs or wakeups?

Cool stuff man.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
You know you can corpse hop midscreen after a juggle with cat dash? I haven't figured out a bnb setup but I just tried very simple short attacks into aaCD and then dash up, dash thru. It's super gimmicky and easy to tech roll; also the dashes must be well timed, not mashed. Just another mix up if you catch your opponent not tech rolling consistently. It's playtime for kitty if they aren't tech rolling 100% of the time. I can think of 5 different setups alone that take advantage of this.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
You know you can corpse hop midscreen after a juggle with cat dash? I haven't figured out a bnb setup but I just tried very simple short attacks into aaCD and then dash up, dash thru. It's super gimmicky and easy to tech roll; also the dashes must be well timed, not mashed. Just another mix up if you catch your opponent not tech rolling consistently. It's playtime for kitty if they aren't tech rolling 100% of the time. I can think of 5 different setups alone that take advantage of this.
Yeah I posted that in a video. But I do this in the corner a lot. But not that I have this tech there's no reason