What's new

Megan Fox expresses interest in playing the role of Kitana in recent interview

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
While we are on the topic of an MK move and casting, Kung Lao's voice actor from MKX is actually a badass. Will Yun Lee was in the 2013 Wolverine movie as one of the Ninjas, so not only does he look and sound the part, but he could do it too. I think he would make a great (no pun intended) Kung Lao.
I only liked this for the pun

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Can we just get an MK show. Like that the guys from legacy and give them a legit budget. Keep it in the theme and style of MK but maybe let them tell an alternative history like they've been doing. MK doesn't lend itself to a movie well imo

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
I would be happy already if there will be another MK. They can cast a better person for Kitana than Megan, but I wouldn't complain if she would get the rol.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I really don't see why the response is so overwhelmingly negative.

While Megan Fox isn't an Academy Award winning actor or anything, she certainly looks the part.

Dark, thick hair. Piercing blue eyes...I think it works

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
I really don't see why the response is so overwhelmingly negative.

While Megan Fox isn't an Academy Award winning actor or anything, she certainly looks the part.

Dark, thick hair. Piercing blue eyes...I think it works
There's more to a role than appearance. You have to BE the character. Things like hair color and even eye color are traits that can easily be changed on anyone thanks to hair dye and contact lenses. I feel Megan Fox cannot act as anyone other than herself, and it's only her appearance that has gotten her this far.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
She works for MK9 Kitana, but not MKX Kitana.

The emphatic no is for Michael Bay. I want him nowhere near MK for any reason.