What's new

Meet the real Sirens of Injustice 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
didn't Infinitii only just missout on top 16 at evo by loosing 0-3 to FK? That is a pretty outstanding result if you ask me.

I would love to see one of the teams sponsor the Sirens or at least Infinitii. So they / she can make it to more majors.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
didn't Infinitii only just missout on top 16 at evo by loosing 0-3 to FK? That is a pretty outstanding result if you ask me.

I would love to see one of the teams sponsor the Sirens or at least Infinitii. So they / she can make it to more majors.
Jynks stop!

There are so many inaccuracies w CTC s2 and this is one of them. They messed up a lot of their names of the sirens as well.

That was a top 256 match, for god sakes look at the gameplay footage where it says pool match. After that match king played someone else then, then honeybee AND THAT was for top64.

Here I know you don't know about google or smash.GG so here I went and got it for u.

@Jynks they also said Semijj was a top superman player who beat slayer in the mirror. Also apparently myself and starcharger didn't exist in the bracket because they also said "after defeating forever king honeybee had to immediately fight Gross for top8" lol

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
All right! Stop whatcha doin', cause I'm about to ruin
The image and the style that ya used to
I look funny -
but yo I'm making money, see
So yo world I hope you're ready for me Now gather round,
I'm the new fool in town And my sound's laid down by the Underground
I drink up all the Hennessy ya got on ya shelf
So just let me introduce myself

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty
Yo ladies, oh how I like to hump thee
And all the rappers in the top ten--please allow me to bump thee
I'm steppin' tall, y'all
And just like Humpty Dumpty
You're gonna fall when the stereos pump me
I like to rhyme
I like my beats funky
I'm spunky. I like my oatmeal lumpy

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty
Yo ladies, oh how I like to hump thee
And all the rappers in the top ten--please allow me to bump thee
I'm steppin' tall, y'all
And just like Humpty Dumpty
You're gonna fall when the stereos pump me
I like to rhyme
I like my beats funky
I'm spunky. I like my oatmeal lumpy

gam224

The world's least hype player
Oh shit boys we esports now. We are a big enough community for a woman to enter and claim to be "fighting sexism in gaming ". I don't care whether your gay, straight, trans, female, or a freaking furry as long as you play the game well or positively contribute to the community. Your contribution should not just be your sex.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Oh shit boys we esports now. We are a big enough community for a woman to enter and claim to be "fighting sexism in gaming ". I don't care whether your gay, straight, trans, female, or a freaking furry as long as you play the game well or positively contribute to the community. Your contribution should not just be your sex.
Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.