What's new

Breakthrough MB STINGER SECOND HIT CONFIRMED FOR OVERHEAD!

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Wait...to clarify you dont mean MB into super do you because thats 5 bars of impossible. You mean MB b3 into something that will build a bar into super right?

I said I'm going to use my meter to start combos with MB B3, then I put a period "." and put "And Super" which means I will also use my meter for super.

D1 and F2 will reach big characters after a blocked MB stinger anywhere on the screen and against smaller characters in the corner.

How many have you tested against, it seems so all over the place lol.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I said I'm going to use my meter to start combos with MB B3, then I put a period "." and put "And Super" which means I will also use my meter for super.

How many have you tested against, it seems so all over the place lol.
Bane and lex. D1 was whiffing on lex after testing more. I only had a few minutes with the game today. I'll try more later.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Guys I think some hitboxes may have changed or something in the cast. My local dude's Superman BNB wasn't working in lab on low scoop and we started getting drops. Has anyone noticed any combos whiffing vs anyone today that used to work?

I haven't been able to find anything usefull yet with the meterburn stinger, due to the damn pushback it has. So far it just seems like a good wakeup option or another way to stay safe after a string.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Guys I think some hitboxes may have changed or something in the cast. My local dude's Superman BNB wasn't working in lab on low scoop and we started getting drops. Has anyone noticed any combos whiffing vs anyone today that used to work?

Supermans Bnb timing is probably different now with the F2 nerf, i was messing with it earlier and didn't drop anything though, i'm not a superman player.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Supermans Bnb timing is probably different now with the F2 nerf, i was messing with it earlier and didn't drop anything though, i'm not a superman player.
Hmmm...Im betting the F2's weren't pushing Superman forward as far as they used to meaning his whif was due to that. I'll ask him to check that.