What's new

MB B/F3 Tech/Glitch: Increasing damage of interactions and projectiles.

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Alright, so I have messed with this before, but I really didn't dig in until Pig posted MF Slayer and DevilMaySpy's video of Batman doing 79% on Hall Of Justice. Here is what I figured out:

Much like Banes venom buff, the animation of B3/F3 MB will cause interactions and certain projectiles to do more damage. This can also be done with bounce canceling a F/B3 mid string.

Here's a video where I explain all that. (Sorry about the audio quality.)

As well as the Hall of Justice interaction, Gadget characters can do this with both the missiles buttons on Ferris, and Batcave, as well as every interaction suspended in air that you can place an explosive on to. Here's the video of that. Brings pretty much every interaction up to 22.50%

And finally, interactions with power characters. Sadly, I have only found one, and that's with The Batmobile rockets on the Batcave. Gadget characters can use it too, this is just the only place Power characters can use it. It normally bumps up damage from 18% to 27% but I'm using Bane and his level three venom to demonstrate this one. 40% interaction for one bar.

With this tech, the damage of your interactions / projectiles do 150% more damage. Here is all the data I have collected so far. Please correct any wrong information or add any attacks I may have missed!

Batman: All three bats on hit from 6% to 9%
All three bats on block from 0.38, 0.25, and 0.13% chip to 0.56, 0.38, and 0.19% chip.

Black Adam:
Lightning Bomb on hit from 8% to 12%
Lighting Bomb on block from 2% to 3% chip,
Orbs of Seth on hit from 4% to 6%.
Orbs of Seth on block from 1.5% to 2.25% chip.

Cyborg: Target Acquired on hit from 5% to 7.5%
Target Acquired on block from 1.63% to 2.44% chip.

Green Arrow:
fire arrows on hit 8% to 12%
fire arrows on block from 0.80% to 1.2%
electric arrows on hit 5% to 7.5%
electric arrows on block from 0.70% to 1.05% chip.
arrow on hit 1% to 1.5%
Arrow on block from 0.10% to 0.15% chip.

Grundy:
Graverot from 1% per tick, to 1.5% per tick (With power chain buff it does 1.2% to 1.8% per tick)
MB Graverot from 2.5% per tick to 3.7% per tick (With power chain buff it does 3% to 4.5% per tick)

Harley Quinn:
Pop Pop fully charged on hit from 11% to 16.5%(Not possible to block)

Joker: Teeth on hit from 7% to 10.5%
Teeth on block from 1.88% to 2.81% chip.

Lex Luthor:
Lex Probe on hit from 3% to 4.5%
Lex Probe on block from 1.38% to 2.06% chip.
Gravity Mine on hit from 5% to 7.5%
Gravity Mine on block from 1.63% to 2.44% chip.

Martian Manhunter: Psyche orbs on hit from 8% to 12%
Psyche orbs on block from 2% to 3% chip.

Scorpion: Shroud of Flames on hit from 0.96% to 1.44% on the first tick, and 1.20% to 1.80% for the rest of the ticks.

Sinestro: Beware Your Fears on hit from 5% to 7.5%
Beware Your Fear on block from 0.63% to 0.94% chip.

Zatanna: MB Fire Kiss on hit from 8% to 12%
MB Fire Kiss on block from 2% to 3% chip.

Zod:
Kryptonian Rifle on hit from 7% to 10.5%
Kryptonian Rifle on block from 0.88% to 1.31% chip
Wraith Slash on hit from 5% to 7.5%
Wraith Slash on block from 1.13% to 1.69% on block.
Wraith Grab on hit from 1% and six ticks of 0.85% to 1%, one tick of 0.85% and five ticks of 1.28%(Not possible on block.)

Also, good to note: ll Nooby ll has informed me that this can be used with Grundy's MB Trait Grab the same way it works for Mb B3/F3. Even increasing the damage with pain chain buff as well.

Harley Quinn can also power this tech up with her trait similar to Bane's venom and Grundy's power chain buff.

Attachments

Last edited:

HP Hatecraft

Whaaaaaaat :confused:
Is that a good kind of whaaaaaaat, or the bad kind? I was confused as hell when I first stumbled upon it myself. Updated the OP with all the damage changes I could find using this tech. Please let me know if you guys find anything else. After I get all this rounded up, I'll work on chip damage.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Alright, so I have messed with this before, but I really didn't dig in until Pig posted MF Slayer and DevilMaySpy's video of Batman doing 79% on Hall Of Justice. Here is what I figured out:

Much like Banes venom buff, the animation of B3/F3 MB will cause interactions and certain projectiles do more damage. This can also be done with bounce canceling a F/B3 mid string.

As well as the Hall of Justice interaction, Gadget characters can do this with both the missiles buttons on Ferris, and Batcave, as well as every interaction suspended in air that you can place an explosive on to. Here's the video of that. Brings pretty much every interaction up to 22.50%

And finally, interactions with power characters. Sadly, I have only found one, and that's with The Batmobile rockets on the Batcave. Gadget characters can use it to, this is just the only place Power characters can use it. It normally bumps up damage from 18% to 27% but I'm using Bane and his level three venom to demonstrate this one. 40% interaction for one bar.

I'm currently in the works with finding out the damage on everyone projectiles with this tech, so feel free to add the damage before and after if you have tested it with any of your characters.

Batman: All three bats from 6% to 9%

Black Adam:
Lightning Bomb from 8% to 12%
Orbs of Seth from 4% to 6%

Cyborg: Target Acquired from 5% to 7.5%

Green Arrow:
fire arrows 8% to 12%
electric arrows 5% to 7.5%
arrow, 1% to 1.5%

Grundy:
Graverot from 1% per tick, to 1.5% per tick (With power chain buff it does 1.2% to 1.8% per tick)
MB Graverot from 2.5% per tick to 3.7% per tick (With power chain buff it does 3% to 4.5% per tick)

Joker: Teeth from 7% to 10.5%

Lex Luthor:
Lex Probe from 3% to 4.5%
Gravity Mine from 5% to 7.5%

Martian Manhunter: Psyche orbs from 8% to 12%

Sinestro: Beware Your Fears from 5% to 7.5%

Zatanna: MB Fire Kiss from 8% to 12%

Zod:
Kryptonian Rifle from 7% to 10.5%
Wraith Slash from 5% to 7.5%
Wraith Grab from 1% and six ticks of 0.85% to 1%, one tick of 0.85% and five ticks of 1.28%
This explains why I could only do 65 % with that Batman combo that was supposed to deal 79 % of damage.

Sami

Noob
As far as I know this is all known tech, but nice job putting it all together. The MB b3/f3 and interactables was found the moment the new patch came in that give them the damage buff.

HP Hatecraft

Thank you all very much for the kind words. So glad that I can finally contribute to this site, after lurking for so long. Working on calculating chip damage right now. Please let me know if there is any projectile that can be used with this tech that I don't already have in the OP.

PS. Thanks AK GamerBlake for editing and cleaning up the grammatical errors. :)

HP Hatecraft

Sorry for the double post. Updated OP with all the chip damage information, as well as adding Harley's Pop Pop fully charged to the overall list. Please let me know if you come across any incorrect data!

Much like Banes venom buff, the animation of B3/F3 MB will cause interactions and certain projectiles do more damage. This can also be done with bounce canceling a F/B3 mid string.

And finally, interactions with power characters. Sadly, I have only found one, and that's with The Batmobile rockets on the Batcave. Gadget characters can use it too, this is just the only place Power characters can use it. It normally bumps up damage from 18% to 27% but I'm using Bane and his level three venom to demonstrate this one. 40% interaction for one bar.

I'm currently in the works with finding out the damage on everyone projectiles with this tech, so feel free to add the damage before and after if you have tested it with any of your characters.

Batman: All three bats on hit from 6% to 9%
All three bats on block from 0.38, 0.25, and 0.13% chip to 0.56, 0.38, and 0.19% chip.

Black Adam:
Lightning Bomb on hit from 8% to 12%
Lighting Bomb on block from 2% to 3% chip,
Orbs of Seth on hit from 4% to 6%.
Orbs of Seth on block from 1.5% to 2.25% chip.

Cyborg: Target Acquired on hit from 5% to 7.5%
Target Acquired on block from 1.63% to 2.44% chip.

Green Arrow:
fire arrows on hit 8% to 12%
fire arrows on block from 0.80% to 1.2%
electric arrows on hit 5% to 7.5%
electric arrows on block from 0.70% to 1.05% chip.
arrow on hit 1% to 1.5%
Arrow on block from 0.10% to 0.15% chip.

Grundy:

Harley Quinn:
Pop Pop fully charged on hit from 11% to 16.5%(Not possible to block)

Joker: Teeth on hit from 7% to 10.5%
Teeth on block from 1.88% to 2.81% chip.

Lex Luthor:
Lex Probe on hit from 3% to 4.5%
Lex Probe on block from 1.38% to 2.06% chip.
Gravity Mine on hit from 5% to 7.5%
Gravity Mine on block from 1.63% to 2.44% chip.

Martian Manhunter: Psyche orbs on hit from 8% to 12%
Psyche orbs on block from 2% to 3% chip.

Sinestro: Beware Your Fears on hit from 5% to 7.5%
Beware Your Fear on block from 0.63% to 0.94% chip.

Zatanna: MB Fire Kiss on hit from 8% to 12%
MB Fire Kiss on block from 2% to 3% chip.

Zod:
Kryptonian Rifle on hit from 7% to 10.5%
Kryptonian Rifle on block from 0.88% to 1.31% chip
Wraith Slash on hit from 5% to 7.5%
Wraith Slash on block from 1.13% to 1.69% on block.
Wraith Grab on hit from 1% and six ticks of 0.85% to 1%, one tick of 0.85% and five ticks of 1.28%(Not possible on block.)

Also, good to note: ll Nooby ll has informed me that this can be used with Grundy's MB Trait Grab the same way it works for Mb B3/F3.
I demand props for helping you come up with the idea!!!!!just kidding man, great work on projectiles.