What's new

Mayo presents - The Science of QUAN: QuanFusion

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
A short video on the unique and mysterious setup created by Quan player TheSolitude. I didn't create it, I just gave it a name. Check it out as this video may open more gates to the pathway of hell as a Quan Chi player. Enjoy and... "Woolay!"

For a limited time, if you love the music in my videos, you can download a zip of EVERY song used in my videos, sorted by the video they are played in. For you guys. http://www.sendspace.com/file/hieq64

Attachments

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
man, this is so mindfucky, i really like it. thanks alot for sharing! :)

Under_The_Mayo did i remember a while ago u said you were going to make a video about SB setups?
for some reason when i saw this video i thought i would be SB setups :confused:

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
man, this is so mindfucky, i really like it. thanks alot for sharing! :)

Under_The_Mayo did i remember a while ago u said you were going to make a video about SB setups?
for some reason when i saw this video i thought i would be SB setups :confused:
I thought about including it in this, because I thought QuanFusion provided a good setup for it but it doesn't because you can't cancel the SB off of normals. So that will have to wait for another day.

Plop

Noob
Just when you thought Quan Chi couldn't be any more of an asshole...
Love it. Totally using this!

Sent from my cunt using Flapatalk

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
I do not understand why someone would do this instead of 11 skydrop vortex . What if someone do not wake up , just block ? you got same situation as if you did 11 skydrop but with less dmg ^^

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I do not understand why someone would do this instead of 11 skydrop vortex . What if someone do not wake up , just block ? you got same situation as if you did 11 skydrop but with less dmg ^^
This is a mixup option that should not be used regularly. If you notice your opponent tech rolls alot, you can pass through them and punish them for tech rolling. If you cross over into a block string, you actually build more meter for rune traps compared to the normal meter build into 11skydrop, for a small damage sacrifice. It's a set up to be used depending on how you're reading your opponent.

This is a mixup option that should not be used regularly. If you notice your opponent tech rolls alot, you can pass through them and punish them for tech rolling. If you cross over into a block string, you actually build more meter for rune traps compared to the normal meter build into 11skydrop, for a small damage sacrifice. It's a set up to be used depending on how you're reading your opponent.
I couldn't have put that in better words, thank you Mayo.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Unlikely, but possible. I wish I had more players I can play with outside the online community. To be honest, I'm lacking offline experience with few matchups (Kenshi, Jax, Sonya, Tsung, Kabal) I have yet to face at a high level within my personal range of friends and fellow competitors.
Well if you're there, I'd be glad to give you Skarlet MU experience ;)

SZSR

Noob
God as if I didn't have enough reason to hate Quan Chi's gimmicks...

Great find either way!