What's new

[May 28th/29th, 2016] Pride X Poison (Rome, Italy)

Hey guys, I'm Filippo Facchetti, an Italian T.O. Few months ago I organized the Test Your Pride tournament in Rome, along with Antonello Gaeta (Schiaccisempre). The event was great and many European players joined us in Rome. Test Your Pride 2016 will be played during a 2 days event named Pride X Poison, along with an international TTT2 tournament, on May 28th/29th.

This is the Pride X Poison trailer edited by Tomasz Rudecki aka Thorx:

You can find all the info on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/1712236862435720/

WHERE:
ASD ICON, Via Sgurgola 7, Roma

WHEN:
Saturday, May 28th (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
Sunday, May 29th (Mortal Kombat X)

ENTRY FEES:
"EARLY BIRD" - UNTIL APRIL 14th, 2016:
One tournament: 15 euros
Two tournaments: 20 euros

"REGULAR" - FROM APRIL 15th, 2016 TO MAY 27th, 2016:
One tournament: 20 euros
Two tournaments: 30 euros

"PROCRASTINATOR" - MAY 28th/29th, 2016:
One tournament: 30 euros
Two tournaments: 40 euros

HOW TO PAY:
Paypal: [email protected]
Bank money transfer:
IBAN: IT84W0570403221000000291900
BIC/SWIFT: BPSPIT3S (add "XXX" after the last "S" if needed)
Account holder: Italian Gaming Championship

Tournaments general rules:
- All games will be played on the default settings, unless otherwise specified, below.
- All macros available via the in-game controller configuration menu are allowed.
- Hardware programmable input entry, rapid-fire, or other hardware assisted mechanisms are strictly forbidden.
- Accidentally pausing the game at any time during the fight may force you to forfeit the round (solely at a judge’s discretion).
- Any player using “Random Select” to pick their character, must “Random Select” again if they win the match, provided that there is no way to pick a certain character in the random box.
- You must provide your own controller for games played on all systems.
- All converters are the responsibility of the player.
- Cronus Max Plus and Titan One conveters are banned.
- Brooks converters are allowed.
- All wireless controllers which pair to the XBOX 360 and PlayStation 3 are banned.
- XBOX One wireless controllers are allowed to be used only with a USB cable, and no batteries or battery pack in the controller.
- PlayStation 4 Dual Shock controllers are allowed, but must remain at the pool stations during tournament play.
- Nintendo 3DS, 2DS, or WiiU gamepad are not allowed. Pro Controller as well as GameCube controllers are allowed for Smash Bros. for WiiU.
- Removing the battery or otherwise disabling these controllers is NOT OK. You may not use these controllers under any circumstances.
- 3rd party controllers which pair to a dongle like the MadCatz controllers are fine.

TEKKEN POISON TOURNAMENT VOL.4 PRIZES
1) PlayStation 4 console + sponsors prizes
2) Sponsors prizes
3) Sponsors prizes

TEST YOUR PRIDE - SPRING 2016 PRIZES
1) €300,00 + sponsors prizes
2) €150,00 + sponsors prizes
3) € 50,00 + sponsors prizes

TEKKEN POISON TOURNAMENT VOL.4 RULES:
GAME: Tekken Tag Tournament 2
PLATFORM: PS3
TIME LIMIT: 80 seconds/round.
ROUNDS TO WIN: 3
CHARACTERS CUSTOMIZATION: No custumizations allowed.
CHARACTER LOCK: No Character lock (the first match loser can change his Character)
CHARACTERS BAN: Combot.
MOTION BLUR: Off
STAGE: Random in the first match, then loser can select a stage.
BUTTONS SETTING: Each player can change the buttons setting before the match.
FORMAT: Pools + Double Elimination Bracket
POOLS: Best of 3, in case of a draw game there will be an instant playoff.
– Pools: victory: 1 point - loss: 0 points. The scores will be considered only in case of an even score in the number of wins.
– Double Elimination Bracket: Best of 5, Grand Final First to 4. No break-even expected, immediate playoff.
– Blind pick or player side can be requested, via a “Rock, Paper, Scissor” game.

TEST YOUR PRIDE - SPRING 2016 RULES

– Version: PlayStation 4
– 1vs1 Versus Mode
– Default Settings
– No Character ban
– No Character lock (the first match loser can change his Character)
– No Costume ban
– No Color ban
– No Stage ban
– No Variation Lock (the first match loser can change his Variation)

– Format: Pools + Double Elimination Bracket
– Pools: Best of 5, in case of a draw game there will be an instant playoff.
– Pools: victory: 3 points - loss: 0 points. The scores will be considered only in case of an even score in the number of wins.
– Double Elimination Bracket: Best of 5, Winners Final, Losers Final and Grand Final Best of 5. No break-even expected, immediate playoff.
– Blind pick or player side can be requested, via a “Rock, Paper, Scissor” game.
– Turbo, wireless joystick or gamepad are banned

Pride_X_Poison.jpg

Attachments

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Keep advertising this and you might be able to snag this as a Kombat Cup qualifier as one has not happened in Italy yet

IrishMantis

I would also make it an ESSENTIAL rule for players to de sync all Bluetooth devices BEFORE playing their match

This rule really needs to be enforced as just disconnecting the device after does not fully work as the PS4 needs to have 1 device connected so it's not possible to disconnect till another device is connected

IrishMantis

Yeah, I'll do that! Do you know someone I can talk to about this? And, above all, will you join us one more time? :D
Hmmm I'm not too sure who to speak too

The problem right now is the date. As the French Kombat Cup is literallythe week before this event which I told them I'll be extending if it's not during exams, but I'll see what i can do, can't answer for sure now

Last edited:
I would also make it an ESSENTIAL rule for players to de sync all Bluetooth devices BEFORE playing their match

This rule really needs to be enforced as just disconnecting the device after does not fully work as the PS4 needs to have 1 device connected so it's not possible to disconnect till another device is connected
Yeah, PS4 devices management sucks. I'm training the staff about that, but I'll add the "disconnection" rule anyway. Thanks for the precious feedback!

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
how can it be in both? can you select an audio stream on twitch?

Jupe

Noob
@Semensatch I'd love to, the last tournament was awesome as well as the venue and organizers too. Will have to see if I manage to come up with some money as I'm broke atm