What's new

[May 26, 2012] UK MK Supremacy Battle!! (Stevenage, Herts)

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
Ha, I bought an eTokki converter specifically for this and you're just providing some for free? Dayam. I've still got my old console PS2 controller that seemingly works fine but the analog sticks are all gammy to touch, not particulary nice. I was hoping to buy a new one but surprised to find they're still pretty expensive! Anyone recommend a place for new PS2 controllers? Was just using eBay.

Anyway, current status of me going is: Trying to pull some strings to find a place to stay but wondering if I could just train back the same night. If it ends at 8 surely I could possibly still have time to train back, but I'm unsure. Would be nice to hang out a bit post tourny though. A mate of mine's birthday is the day before and he said he might be up for going to London for his bday, so might just end up going for that, staying, then getting to Stevenage the day after from wherever I end up. But I haven't really heard anymore about it. It's all a bit up in the air atm, but it's getting a bit unnervingly close! REALLY want to come to this (even thought imma get bodied!), going to be very gutted if I don't make it =[

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Ha, I bought an eTokki converter specifically for this and you're just providing some for free? Dayam. I've still got my old console PS2 controller that seemingly works fine but the analog sticks are all gammy to touch, not particulary nice. I was hoping to buy a new one but surprised to find they're still pretty expensive! Anyone recommend a place for new PS2 controllers? Was just using eBay.

Anyway, current status of me going is: Trying to pull some strings to find a place to stay but wondering if I could just train back the same night. If it ends at 8 surely I could possibly still have time to train back, but I'm unsure. Would be nice to hang out a bit post tourny though. A mate of mine's birthday is the day before and he said he might be up for going to London for his bday, so might just end up going for that, staying, then getting to Stevenage the day after from wherever I end up. But I haven't really heard anymore about it. It's all a bit up in the air atm, but it's getting a bit unnervingly close! REALLY want to come to this (even thought imma get bodied!), going to be very gutted if I don't make it =[
Well we're not providing them per say, just some of us use them and can lend them to people if needed. I think at least 3 people use them but its always good to have your own just in case. Most UK tourneys are 360.

Amazon for ps2 pads
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-Official-PlayStation-DualShock-Controller/dp/B0000541B2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1336331204&sr=8-2

Well hopefully a few of us will go out for some beers after or food if people are up for it. I'll certainly be out after for a few. :)

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
So i havent played mortal kombat properly in a while, whos coming down to this on saturday?

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
We have the place until around 11pm apparently and the manager is just going to give me the key to lock up. We'll have plenty of time for casuals etc. if people are up for it!

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
i booked the train back for like 9pm so i can chill til about 8.30 before having to walk back to the station.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I made sure I booked to leave the next day and arrive the day before. Didn't want another EGL situation on my hands. :p

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Sub-Reptile? Also man on a serious note I'd love to run a few Sub-Rep matches over there if you up for it. I want you to feel death's cold embrace.
Also, your location's London - have you been to a PND session? Have we played yet?

NKZero

Noob
Also, your location's London - have you been to a PND session? Have we played yet?
I am actually not there atm and haven't been there for a prolonged amount of time since January. Gap year travels lol. So I am coming to tourney on Saturday after arriving in London on Friday. From then on I will make the weekly PND sessions. We have not played yet and I only went to one session in between my travels. But you will be seeing a lot of me don't worry :).

Also I heard you are pretty nasty so I'm looking forward to getting my ass handed to me. Especially since you know this match-up lol. You still making ur way to Ruislip Gardens to get in Thead's car?

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
I am actually not there atm and haven't been there for a prolonged amount of time since January. Gap year travels lol. So I am coming to tourney on Saturday after arriving in London on Friday. From then on I will make the weekly PND sessions. We have not played yet and I only went to one session in between my travels. But you will be seeing a lot of me don't worry :).

Also I heard you are pretty nasty so I'm looking forward to getting my ass handed to me. Especially since you know this match-up lol. You still making ur way to Ruislip Gardens to get in Thead's car?
Yessir, I called shottie on Thead 's front seat :) That also means I'll be the DJ for the journey.

#EltonJohn
#I'mStillStanding
#ThemeTuneOfMyTournament

NKZero

Noob
Yessir, I called shottie on Thead 's front seat :) That also means I'll be the DJ for the journey.

#EltonJohn
#I'mStillStanding
#ThemeTuneOfMyTournament
If I lose I know who to blame....also you fucked up on the shot gun. But I'll be gracious and ALLOW you to sit in the front you fucking repulsive green spitting son of a....reptile?