What's new

[May 26, 2012] UK MK Supremacy Battle!! (Stevenage, Herts)

PuNkMAFIA

If in doubt. D4
Don't worry dude the biggest thing is coming away with experience and just enjoying yourself. There's no chance of any of us 'normal people' winning because we are bound to encounter assholes in the form of two condiment twins as well as a guy who may be wearing sunglasses shouting "YOU GOT CAGED!" "OH YEAH, I'M SO PRETTY!" etc etc.

I'm currently working on a bribe for those 3 people in particular but atm we don't stand a chance anyways :p
Haha Cage f3 upsets me on a regular basis.... I wish I learnt a better character....

NKZero

Noob
Yes sir.

Oh yeah, shotgun!
How admirable of you....I never heard of someone who shotguns the back seat. Alright well I'll make it official.

SHOTGUN FRONT SEAT.

Toodaloo mothafuckaaaaaaaaaaaaa (sits in passenger front seat and slowly raises the window, asian guy from hangover style)

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I went to book last night and found out I dont have as much money as I thought. I'm hoping my family will help out a little but I hate pestering them for money. I'm a maybe for now, really want to make this. :(

NKZero

Noob
BenGmanUk hey it says in the details of the tourney that ps2---->360 converters are available. So would I be able just to bring a PS2 controller and get it fixed at the venue? Also I remember you telling me (could be wrong) that you had a spare one. If I don't have time to buy one (I arrive to London the day before :confused:), could you possibly lend me one for just this tourney?

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
BenGmanUk hey it says in the details of the tourney that ps2---->360 converters are available. So would I be able just to bring a PS2 controller and get it fixed at the venue? Also I remember you telling me (could be wrong) that you had a spare one. If I don't have time to buy one (I arrive to London the day before :confused:), could you possibly lend me one for just this tourney?
Yeah I have one and so does strykie so that's not a problem :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2