What's new

[May 25th-27th, 2017] INJUSTICE 2 & MKXL Tournaments @ Momocon Atlanta, GA 2017

UGL Preon

The Casual God

United Gaming League & Momocon Present
Fighting Game Tournaments for All!

190 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303
We at UGL are excited to announce we're partnering up with Momocon to help expand the FGC's reach. Now firstly I know that this is during the same weekend as Combo Breaker but it is an excellent opportunity to bring new players & faces to the scene. Momocon is the largest gaming, anime, & fan convention in the Southeast! Momocon isn't just a tournament, its an experience for everyone. Panels, international guests, animators, game developers, voice actors, you name it Momocon's got it & we're here to help!

UGL will be hosting Injustice 2 the ruleset is below!

Double Elimination $10 Entree
> Default Gear
> 3/5 Games Throughout
> Winner is Character Locked
> Loser can switch
> Random stage select (unless players agree)

Momocon itself will be hosting MKX with, @UGL Black Preon doing commentary.

Momocon Ruleset is TBD but I will post last years for reference.

> 2/3 Games if More than 32 Entrants
> Less than 32 Entrants 3/5 throughout
> 3/5 Top 8 Regardless of Entrants
> Winner is Character Locked
> Loser can switch
> Random stage select (unless players agree)
> If Winner Random Select character, he/she must Random Select Again.

Tournament List
Between Both UGL & Momocon the Tournament List is as follows. ALL TIMES TBD -- Tournaments Wont be Ran if less than 16 entrants. Links below (All Games UGL Hosts will have over $100 pot bonuses)
For the FULL Momocon 2017 Smash.gg page click HERE!

Smash Bros Melee Singles/Doubles // Super Smash Bros 4 Wii U Singles/Doubles
Street Fighter V // Pokken

Mortal Kombat XL
Injustice 2

--------------
BlazBlue: Central Fiction // Brawlhalla
Dengenki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition // Garou Mark of the Wolves // Guilty Gear XRD: Revelator // Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code // Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel // Rivals of Aether // Tekken Tag Tournament 2 // The King of Fighters XIV
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 // Under Night In Birth

Hopefully I will see many of you there. I know some of you in the Atlanta/Metro Area who won't be making the trip to Combo Breaker now have an alternative to enter the crucible! Let's rock it!

For Contact hit up @UGL Black Preon or E-Mail the man in charge of UGL Operations at
[email protected] or [email protected]

For Updates
Follow on Twitter @BlackPreon & @UGL_Esports

Thanks for the Read!

Last edited:

UGL Preon

The Casual God
Will injustice 2 be played all in one day?
All of the Tournaments Outside of Smash Will be grinded out in a day UNLESS the pre-reg and Thursday Sign Ups dictate otherwise.

Their Smash Event Last year was treated like a Major over Combo Breaker for Smash 4 so that one is broken into pool play. Hopefully the support for NRS titles will blossom just as much.

UGL Preon

The Casual God
Note: You will need to purchase a Momocon Attendee badge to get into the convention center's lower hall