[May 20, 2018] Glasgow Kombat Weekly (Glasgow, Scotland)

Discussion in 'World Tournaments & Events' started by Youphemism, Nov 10, 2015.

Glasgow Kombat Weekly
Start Date: May 20, 2018 01:00 PM
End Date: May 20, 2018 08:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +01:00 BST

29-31 Duke Street
Glasgow, Scotland G4 0UL

Posted By: Youphemism

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. Youphemism

Youphemism Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)

Glasgow Kombat's weekly local meetup happens every Sunday night at MaxXP Gaming, 29-31 Duke Street, Glasgow, Scotland. The entry fee is £3 and the venue is open from 12:30pm until 9:30pm. If you're getting the train you can get off at High Street and MaxXP is just round the corner!

Come and join us as we level up together every week in Mortal Kombat X and soon to be Injustice 2! We usually have a few PS4s but feel free to bring your own just in case. We also have one setup for an Xbox 360 for playing MK9 and Injustice too so if you'd rather play that you can! It'll be casuals from when the first person gets there until the last person leaves so come along and learn with us, level up and of course have fun :)

We run a weekly MKX bracket as well during the night (as long as there are enough people), signups start at 3:30pm and the tournament starts at 4pm and ends around 7pm. I also bring my capture card so we can record all the matches as well and I upload them to my YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/TYMYouphemism usually by every Friday night.

Feel free to join the Facebook group and say hey if you're coming along! http://www.facebook.com/groups/GlasgowKombat

Glasgow_MKX_banner.jpg

Nausea and TheOldHero like this.
  2. TheOldHero

TheOldHero Lord Jacqueline

Finally know when my teaching period is over. Look out for me in your local on 8th and 15th of december! GET HYPE! :D

Nausea likes this.
  3. Nausea

Nausea Soul Ascended

XBL:
    I Nausea I
    TheOldHero likes this.
  4. TheOldHero

I'll be coming with the hype train first class!

Nausea likes this.
  5. Youphemism

Oh shit! You're welcome to come my man, we'll be waiting ;)

6. Nausea

Nausea Soul Ascended

XBL:
    I Nausea I
    Hey bro! :D You still making it today?! Bring some hype!

7. IrishMantis

IrishMantis Most humble shit talker ever!!!
    Premium Supporter

I always said even before the game came out just to randomly show up to a local tourney in Scotland or Wales, you never know I could sometime

Nausea likes this.
  8. I would love to go to a weekly and level up but I live in Manchester and to get to Glasgow is pretty long. Otherwise if it was closer I would come.

9. Nausea

Nausea Soul Ascended

XBL:
    I Nausea I
    DO IT! :D

Yeah it is a fair distance to go for a weekly lol. There has gotta be something closer to you surely? :(

10. I don't know of any tbh :( I don't even think there is one

11. Youphemism

Look up Manchester Battle Arena, they should be able to help! Also the UK matchmaking forum here on TYM might be able to help :p http://testyourmight.com/forums/united-kingdom.26/

sn_meruem likes this.
  12. TheOldHero

I'm so sorry but my postviral syndrome shit got me again the last two weeks and I am still recovering... :(:(

13. Rocket

Rocket For the Shirai Ryu.

There ain't no need for how much emoticons or what this site calls fucking smilies i'm seeing, this is the reason why the word of the year wasn't even a word.

14. Nausea

Nausea Soul Ascended

XBL:
    I Nausea I
    I'm sorry to hear that bro! I wish you a speedy recovery!

Bolt ya Rocket!

TheOldHero likes this.
  15. Rocket

Rocket For the Shirai Ryu.

Al take you on, dizziness.

Nausea likes this.