What's new

[May 16, 2015] Top Of The Food Chain XII Featuring MKX (Chesapeake, Virginia)

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
It's that time again. Time for our next chapter in the Top of the Food Chain series. Can you believe it, we're already at our 12th iteration of this? It seemed that we just started yesterday. But I digress. I'm very excited about this Top of the Food Chain because this will be our first Top of the Food Chain featuring Mortal Kombat X. And the competition is heating up already here in SOVA. As of late, Sid the Haze has been running train on SOVA however, last night, that was all put to a halt. Out of towner, TOM BRADY, came in and conquored all. I guess the big question now is, WHO WILL STOP THIS ROGUE SUB ZERO??? WILL SID REGAIN THE THRONE??? OR WILL THERE BE A NEW KING??? Please turn in tomorrow at 2 PM as you get to see people such as Sid The Haze, Mr. Aquaman, newcomer Super Magik, Zappa, Gimpy, Srryimwhte, Hatake Osawa, Winback, Tom Brady, myself Blackula, and many others as we find out who will become the next TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN!!!

Top Of The Food Chain & Digital Pro Sports Presents:

Top Of The Food Chain XII

$10 Venue Fee
$10 Per Game

Pot Split
10+ = 70/20/10
8-9 = 70/30

TOTFC.jpg

List of Games:
Mortal Kombat X (PS4)
Ultra Street Fighter 4 (360)
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (360)
Smash Brothers 4 (Wii U)
Smash Brothers Melee (GC)
Smash Brothers Project M (Wii)
Guilty Gear Xrd (PS3)
Injustice Gods Among Us (360)
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3)

Format:
Double Elimination
2/3 Rounds (3/5 Rounds TTT2)
2/3 Games (3/5 Games Injustice, Marvel)
3/5 Games All Finals (Winners, Losers, Grand)

Tentative Schedule of Events

2 PM: Mortal Kombat X
4 PM: USF4
6 PM: UMvC3
Other game times to be determined

Stream to be provided by Digital Pro Sports
www.twitch.tv/digitalprosports

Stream will also be hosted on TOTFC's and TGS's channel as well
www.twitch.tv/totfc1
www.twitch.tv/thatgamestore

Registration for games will end 30 minutes prior to the start of those games. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are running late you need to call in (this doesn't mean run late on purpose). If you haven't called in by the time registration ends, we will NOT be adding anyone in. YOU are responsible for making sure you are registered ON TIME.

Sponsored by:
That Game Store
Screen-It
Digital Professional Sports
and Gummods

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Yooooooo where's the write up? I went 2-2 and had a lotta matches streamed.

Fuck Kotal Khan he's too good.
We should Nerf Sub Zero again. :DOGE