What's new

Tech Maximizing Damage Off of F2

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
SORRY IF THIS IS ALREADY KNOWN.

I was in the lab with the mean green machine, and I discovered some quick, fairly easy combos that do more damage then the standard. So far as I know, the standard f2 combo is f2 22 tele f12 phase/push. I found that instead of 22 tele, you can do 11u3 tele into a b3. So now the combo looks like f2 11u3 tele b3 j2 f12 phase/push. This adds on a good 5%.

The second combo, dependent on spacing, is f2 f2d3 grab mb b3 j3 tele f12 phase/push. This nets a good 41% off of f2 low punish, but they must be very close to MMH in order to hit it.

Both are easy to hit when traited obviously.

Last edited:

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
First combo do j3 instead of j2 and that's the max meterless.

Second combo should be F2, F2d3 xxMb grab b3 j3 xx tele f12 into whatever for around 43%.

i think F2 in to IA tele is the hardest link ever.

Last edited:

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
On certain small characters like Catwoman, it turns into more of a stance specific combo unfortunately...plus the combo itself is hard to land by itself.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
First combo do j3 instead of j2 and that's the max meterless.

Second combo should be F2, F2d3 xxMb grab b3 j3 xx tele f12 into whatever for around 43%.

i think F2 in to IA tele is the hardest link ever.
I can't manage a j3 on either of them maybe you can though

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
SORRY IF THIS IS ALREADY KNOWN.

I was in the lab with the mean green machine, and I discovered some quick, fairly easy combos that do more damage then the standard. So far as I know, the standard f2 combo is f2 22 tele f12 phase/push. I found that instead of 22 tele, you can do 11u3 tele into a b3. So now the combo looks like f2 11u3 tele b3 j2 f12 phase/push. This adds on a good 5%.

The second combo, dependent on spacing, is f2 f2d3 grab mb b3 j3 tele f12 phase/push. This nets a good 41% off of f2 low punish, but they must be very close to MMH in order to hit it.

Both are easy to hit when traited obviously.
@Kyu just a tip for f2, you can use it to attack and evade an attack at the same time, it punishes things like jokers 32db2, grundy's 112db2 and probably even goes over GL's b1. i only use it for those kind of reads or to punish am and render his trait useless because otherwise things like 22b3 into f2d3grab with trait do much more damage and are 100% constant.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
@Kyu just a tip for f2, you can use it to attack and evade an attack at the same time, it punishes things like jokers 32db2, grundy's 112db2 and probably even goes over GL's b1. i only use it for those kind of reads or to punish am and render his trait useless because otherwise things like 22b3 into f2d3grab with trait do much more damage and are 100% constant.
I know its a low punish, yes it does go over GLs b1. These let you maxamize damage off your low punish.