What's new

MAXIMILIAN (known for "ASSIST ME!") Injustice Coverage Starts Tuesday!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Starting Tuesday when the Injustice: Gods Among Us demo breaks for the United States someone who has a very reputable YouTube series called "Assist Me!" will now be covering Injustice and with passion. Miles923, as he's known on YouTube had his mind changed greatly about Injustice after seeing more on Batman and seeing tournament players really diving in to the game has him very excited for the game. Below is a brief video of him telling you about the game and his plans for the future of Injustice including Tuesday where he plans to upload a ton of video including potentially full character break-downs.

miles.jpg

Source: Miles923

Attachments

n9195v

Noob
Can't wait I love this guys videos! He will help keep me alive on tuesday since I and everyone else on XBox have to wait an extra day. On that note are any streamers planning on streaming the demo?

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Wha?He's playing Batman?I didnt know Bruce Wayne was blonde.Kappa.
Like this post if you get the reference.

CCVengeance

Max is good about appealing to the casual player while reinforcing high-level ideals. We'll be lucky to have him embrace injustice.
Yes,Hisvideos introduced me to highlevel fighting games in the firsr place!
Now they just need to rehire the chick that was Phoenix to be Wonder Woman and get the dude that acted as Strider as Batman!Hell doesnt Max in a sorta weird way look like Elongated Man?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Now they just need to rehire the chick that was Phoenix to be Wonder Woman and get the dude that acted as Strider as Batman!Hell doesnt Max in a sorta weird way look like Elongated Man?
I'm honestly more of a fan of his Online Warrior series, where he discusses a topic over footage of his online matches. Episodes like "The Harsh Reality of Tiers" are interesting and informative.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Now if he just runs a story arc and adds a DC character to his permanent cast for this game like he did with MVC3 and assist me all would be right in the world. Glad he's covering it though. He plays and covers most all fighters these days to an extent save Blaz Blue or Persona. He's been grinding out some Scorpion lately on his show and learning MK.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
man, i was planing on the same thing, full character breakdowns, tech breakdowns, my idea was to go three episodes into a full characters break down, part 1 intro, abd the basic, part 2 bnb's part three set ups and advance techniques for all characters. now max is doing his assist me, but i feel as though max will take a very long time to do these and we shall see if he is relevant when the game takes full swing and won't quit it later because it isn't a capcom game. it is wvery smart on his part to do this business wise, too many newbs will be playing a fighting for the first time, this will push his, or anyone channel very high for all the newbs who search "how to be better with superman" on youtube.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
capcom paid max for assist me, so he either has to get WB to do this, or his friends like doom and x51 characters to help him out again.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
If he does make an Injustice Assist Me, it is MANDATORY that every female character in the cast is played by his sister Tess.

CCVengeance

If he does make an Injustice Assist Me, it is MANDATORY that every female character in the cast is played by his sister Tess.
Oh god know...
Hell they could get men to play as the females.No diference noticed.
JK BTW.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Is that the one that plays X-23?

Because that gal is hot as Hades.

Sent from my scrubby HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

trufenix

bye felicia
He did one for MK9, I don't trust these people until they can stick with what they claim for long term and not to just do it and hype people to reap video hits for the time it's hot.
Max loves fighters, he's not just a view troll. He tries everything and does videos for everything and a lot of it he does based solely on his fans suggestions. DoA, VF, BB, KoF, he's tried it all.

And besides, there's no law that every fgc figurehead love mk. Just the fact that he gave it a shot and put his honest opinion out there says a lot more than the loads of guys who turned up (or worse just tuned in) to WNF just to shit on it.