What's new

Max Dashes on Male Ninjas?

I've been working on this more lately. Getting around 3 juggles average. I spent alot of time going over Reptile's Strategy Guide and I noticed something.

1. vs Kabal: Possible but difficult infinite with HPHPHP, dash - or (HPHP, dash)x6, LPHP, Uppercut
2. vs Females Ninjas: HPHP, HP, (HPHP, dash)x4, LPHP, Uppercut; LPHPHP infinite works on them, but extremely difficult
3. vs Male Ninjas: HPHP, HP, dash - Infinite and corner infinite, HP, HP,(into the corner) dash, HPHPHP (out of the corner), dash
4. vs Nightwolf: (HPHP, dash)x6, LPHP, Uppercut
5. vs Sonya: HP, (HPHP, dash)x6, LPHP, Uppercut
6. vs Jax: HPHPHP, dash - Infinite
7. vs U-Sub: LPHPHP, dash - Infinite
8. vs Kano: LPHP, HP, dash - Infinite
9. vs Robots: (HPHP, dash)x4, (LPLP, dash)x3, Uppercut
10. vs Stryker: Infinite - all variants
11. vs Sindel: LPHPHP, dash - Infinite; also LPHP, HP or HPHP, HP works
12. vs Lao: (HPHP, dash)x6, LPHP, Uppercut
13. vs Sheeva: Popup to forceball - (HPHP, dash)x6, Uppercut; just a forceball - (HPHP, dash)x9, Uppercut
14. vs Liu: Popup to forceball - (HPHP, dash)x6, Uppercut; just a forceball - (HPHP, dash)x7, LPHP, Uppercut
15. vs Shang: off a pop up or forceball the max is HPHP, dash, HPLP, dash, uppercut, however this is very difficult. leaving off the LP and dash-uppercut on the single HP is easier.

All of the characters have max dashes (Ex: 4. vs Nightwolf: (HPHP, dash)x6, LPHP, Uppercut) I was just wondering, since I only do HPHP, LPHP,LPLP on Male Ninjas, does anyone know the max of each before an uppercut? Thanks guys.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Offline you should be able to get (set up of choice) 3xHPHP, LPHP, LPLP, uppercut. Online 2xHPHP, LPHP, LPLP is possible, I usually just do HPHP, LPHP, LPLP uppercut which no matter the set up gets you 50% or more.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Rockzilla220 said:
since I only do HPHP, LPHP,LPLP on Male Ninjas, does anyone know the max of each before an uppercut?
He did specify that pattern, and also if he's using the gamepad, the male ninja inf is virtually impossible, and even if he had a stick, still it is very difficult.

When I said HPHP,HPLP,LPLP, I meant I don't do the HPHP,HP kinda thing. Online I usually do 3xHPHP and then an uppercut. Ever since I played with you Shock I always do 3xHPHP :lol: Best I've gotten online was 3xHPHP, LPLP, uppercut. Don't remember how much it was though.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I am still yet to see anyone except ded_, DreemerNJ, and this guy Darick from a few years ago, do more than 2xHPHP and connect an uppercut in game other than me. Everyone on XBLA who says they can do it, and I believe them, cannot do it when I'm watching.

You've never seen

Pop up, FB, aaHPHP Dash aaHPHP Dash aaHPHP Dash uppercut?

Rockzilla did it on me, and Darxy3 can do it too.

Myself. I have never gotten more than 2 Dashes and an Uppercut. On Jax :roll:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I've never seen anyone do it besides the names mentioned, I've seen it by a few other people specifically in combo videos.

ded

Elder God
DARXYD3 said:
HPHP, HPHP, LPHP, LPLP, LPLP, Croutch LP, Uppercut. That's what I do.
that combo is 63% after popup, but there is a difference if you do that once in practicing mode or in a vs match, i hope you understand this...

ded_ said:
DARXYD3 said:
HPHP, HPHP, LPHP, LPLP, LPLP, Croutch LP, Uppercut. That's what I do.
that combo is 63% after popup, but there is a difference if you do that once in practicing mode or in a vs match, i hope you understand this...
Of course. It's much harder to do online with the lag and button delay, but I have pulled it off before.

I'll never be able to do an infinite like you though. For me it's just seeing how many I can get in before an uppercut.

The button lag does gets on my nerves also. I can do maybe 2 or 3 juggles of the midscreen inf on male ninjas in arcade mode. Problem is I don't think I'm going to get the punches in so i forget to cancel out the 2nd HP :roll: But yeah, I've gotten 3xHPHP on redpsychosis and abc, and I've gotten an extra LPLP on redpsychosis too, but I missed the uppercut :cry:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I think the most I've gotten online was vs Liu Kang, 5 volleys I believe, might have missed the uppercut.

Shock said:
I think the most I've gotten online was vs Liu Kang, 5 volleys I believe, might have missed the uppercut.
Really? Wow. Here I was thinking you could inf every time or something.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I can inf on Jax, Sub and Sindel very often online even in lag with the HPHPHP or LPHPHP method. Male ninja/Stryker inf is impossible with the controller, and harder in lag. Offline I average about 5 volleys on virtually all characters except Shang Tsung. There's a certain timing vs the female ninjas were HPHP is practically an infinite with how high they bounce off the second punch. You have to sorta delay the HPHP so they land on it rather than get pushed up.

I can probably inf Jax and sometimes I get Kabal, but I always have trouble starting up Sindel and UnSub. When I play with Blk Albm, I can get 2-3 volleys of the midscreen inf on male ninjas because when I play with him it's like playing arcade mode. On normal dashes (no inf or anything) most volleys I've gotten was 4? Because usually I stop at 3, but we were playing around with all different combos.

I need to play with you online shock, because when I do the midscreen, I think I'm hitting the 3rd aahp too late and I only have time to get one dash in. So its aahphp, aahp, dash, aahphp, aahp, dash and I can't even get aalplp.

I can dash it 4x 70% of time online, and i can usually see when im not, so i go for 3.
but ninja ryo hit my reptile with 6 dashes online!!
that was harsh. my timing with this combo seems to come and go..

Yeah.
Agreed. Just go invisible and watch what happens to him
I saw what you wrote in the GG's thread before i last played him...

didn't get the time to actually though, still ripped me up, need a little more practice vs him.