What's new

Question - Royal Storm MAX DAMAGE ROYAL STORM

Hey Guys find myself more often with 3 bars left then ever before. I know atai can get 51% with 1 bar and thats optimal but what can u squeeze out with all 3 bars? Ill get 55% with b14, exfans, b14 exfans, 3 exfans, 3 lift u2, jik into float, njp, 3 into ass. Just curious how much damage can Kitana get in RS since theres no video or post published.

Last edited:

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Hey Guys find myself more often with 3 bars left then ever before. I know atai can get 51% with 1 bar and thats optimal but what can u squeeze out with all 3 bars? Ill get 55% with b14, exfans, b14 exfans, 3 exfans, 3 lift u2, jik into float, njp, 3 into ass. Just curious how much damage can Kitana get in RS since theres no video or post published.
NEVER use 3 bars in a combo. There’s absolutely no need to. She already does 50%+ for just 1 bar.

Also

NEVER use 3 bars in a combo. There’s absolutely no need to. She already does 50%+ for just 1 bar.

Also
I know bro i already have 1 bar bnb that give me consistently 50% just curious how much her max dmg potential is for some swag :D Can u just figure it out for me just for some stylepoints ?

xKhaoTik

I know bro i already have 1 bar bnb that give me consistently 50% just curious how much her max dmg potential is for some swag :D Can u just figure it out for me just for some stylepoints ?
I really wouldn’t know since I don’t see the point in it.

I’m sure there’s a video floating somewhere

nugava

Noob

The point is: Your opponent has no bar to break the combo. He has 52 % life left. You have 3 bars. You can do 51% with one bar and 52% with 3 bars. But you don't learn the 52% 3 bars combos. Then you fucked up. Sur, this situation won't happen every day.

If you can do 52 % with 3 bars and only 51 % with one bar, then I see the point. YOU SHOULD DEF learn that combo. If your opponent have 52 % left and no bar to break, then I SEE THE FUCKING point.
Of cousre the situation won't happen every day. Why do you think JCDR or Jimmy J Tran were master at doing triple side wall balcony break weird tag combos in Tekken Tag 2 ? That's called "optimizing".

(But maybe I am full of shit, maybe Kitana can't do more damage with 3 bars than with 1 or 2.)

xKhaoTik

The point is: Your opponent has no bar to break the combo. He has 52 % life left. You have 3 bars. You can do 51% with one bar and 52% with 3 bars. But you don't learn the 52% 3 bars combos. Then you fucked up. Sur, this situation won't happen every day.

If you can do 52 % with 3 bars and only 51 % with one bar, then I see the point. YOU SHOULD DEF learn that combo. If your opponent have 52 % left and no bar to break, then I SEE THE FUCKING point.
Of cousre the situation won't happen every day. Why do you think JCDR or Jimmy J Tran were master at doing triple side wall balcony break weird tag combos in Tekken Tag 2 ? That's called "optimizing".

(But maybe I am full of shit, maybe Kitana can't do more damage with 3 bars than with 1 or 2.)
I mean, Kitana does 52% for a bar so you’re kinda wrong here lol.

But I see the point, kinda. If you know the combo, but you think they’ll have a sliver of life left after it, then yea obviously you’re going to have to spend the extra bar. It’s common sense.

It’s super situational and not optimal at all, that’s why I never practiced it. If it came down to it, I would just use more ex fans in the combo.

You absolutely right and till now she get 59 % with 3 bars as far as i know and 52 % for 1 bar so yeah absoluletely agreed on your point of view!

Last edited:

Last edited: