What's new

Matchup-Effecting Jailing Issues (down1 on hit)

This isn’t an issue specific to D’vorah lol. I play multiple characters and can’t follow up with a high string on hit. I’ve been d2 KB so many times because of this crap.

If you go across the cast most of the cast has the same result as well because of the hunched over hurtbox from hitting a D1 combined with most s1 having an upper hitbox designed for anti air. Nice break down.
ok but can it be considered broken or intended or unintended but fine then?

Intent is irrelevant if you compete you play the game available. I guess I get less tied up on things like this.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
This isn’t an issue specific to D’vorah lol. I play multiple characters and can’t follow up with a high string on hit. I’ve been d2 KB so many times because of this crap.
It doesn't have to be specific to d'vorah "lol". I made this video so that dvorah players know which characters they can jail into their standing 1. This list will be different depending on your character's frame data and the hitbox of their standing jab.

It doesn't have to be specific to d'vorah "lol". I made this video so that dvorah players know which characters they can jail into their standing 1. This list will be different depending on your character's frame data and the hitbox of their standing jab.
You’ll still get boned by a yolo d2 if your off a frame, so good luck.

Well yeah. You gotta be on with your inputs. Do you think d1s should be plus 30 on hit or what?
Nah, I’d just like it to work properly. I shouldn’t be afraid to press my advantage that I’ve earned by landing a low poke.

It’s more advantageous to walk back and whiff punish a masher than to go for a string.