What's new

Marvel's Spider-Man Series Coming to PC

Sony has officially announced that the Marvel's Spider-Man series of games is coming to PC. Announcement here. Trailer here:

I know Sony's first party exclusives are a big selling point of their console brand, but it looks like they've realized putting all their eggs in one basket this generation is not the way to go anymore. God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Death Stranding, Uncharted, and now Marvel's Spider-Man are all PC titles, giving consumers more options. More options is always a good thing.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I'm down for it. I was never willing to play the game at 30fps and have no plans to get a PS5.

I bought GOW and two versions of HZD on PC despite having both on PS4. (Actually bought the GOW LE PS4 Pro). Played through both and had a good time.

I'm curious: How representative is Marvel's Spider-Man of Sony's first party titles?

I know it's the 3rd best selling PlayStation 4 game of all time and was so successful Sony bought Insomniac because of it. I've been told elsewhere that it is indeed representative of Sony's exclusives, and I'm curious if those of you here at Test Your Might feel the same way?