What's new

Tech Martian Tech Hunter!

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
This is amazing. Is this wall bounce set up specific to using back 2 into the background bounce as the starter or do other options work as well?
Haven't tested this tbh, but I would assume it works for all normals. I just used b2 to show the amazing range from which he can do overhead in to background bounce. Imagin starting the round with trait, overhead xx bgb and continue with mixups like that haha.

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
Oh wow I didn't know the BGB orb setups were posted. I was about to do a long fucking post about them. Yeah I found this setup at the last AK mid match.

Whats really cool with this setup is since the BGB is a hardknockdown you can techincally modify whatever midscreen BNB you have so that you can end in BGB into orb to completely optimize your damage. I like doing the REO setup midscreen where he puts a orb and jumps either behind or in front and does a tele so they have to guess to block left or right.

Has anyone expanded anymore on this yet? I've implemented BGB combos into my game for 35% meterless BNB into a orb vortex but I'm always open for more cheap shit.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
ji2 4 22 db3 MB , ji3 , f2d3 db1 MB , nj3 db3 3 bf3 MB
4 bars yo , if not close enough to the corner do 22 bf3 for 1% less
edit / i did the combo quicker this time and got 64% , if u hit the last standing 3 before the trait runs out

Last edited:

fr stack

after any BGB you can do
close orb, jump in, back air dash, mix up
close orb , jump back , dash forward , mix up
dash under, close orb, jump in, mix up
dash under , close orb , neutral jump , forward air dash mix up
you can get some funny loops goin if they dont know how to block

after any BGB you can do
close orb, jump in, back air dash, mix up
close orb , jump back , dash forward , mix up
dash under, close orb, jump in, mix up
dash under , close orb , neutral jump , forward air dash mix up
you can get some funny loops goin if they dont know how to block
Can you post a video showing it?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
TL;DR has the mb martian grab otg-type thing been found? as in if you do mb martian grab and time a b1 right it restands them and resets the combo like GLs mb lanterns might?

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
TL;DR has the mb martian grab otg-type thing been found? as in if you do mb martian grab and time a b1 right it restands them and resets the combo like GLs mb lanterns might?
I'm pretty sure it's known already. Also after Mb scoop, you can Overhead tele and it will crossup.
I don't use it 'cause it leaves a lot of damage on the table, and Martian has a million better setups.

Inb4 @STB Shujinkydink <3
says it was in Reo's video

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I'm pretty sure it's known already. Also after Mb scoop, you can Overhead tele and it will crossup.
I don't use it 'cause it leaves a lot of damage on the table, and Martian has a million better setups.

Inb4 @STB Shujinkydink <3
says it was in Reo's video
Im not sure if this was found or not but why would you want to waste a MB scoop opportunity? B3 that shit and chuckle till the combos over lol. Regular scoop if thats what you mean would make sense. I usually b2333 after that

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Im not sure if this was found or not but why would you want to waste a MB scoop opportunity? B3 that shit and chuckle till the combos over lol. Regular scoop if thats what you mean would make sense. I usually b2333 after that
Yeah, I agree. Mhm. You could totally do all that stuff... or you know, you could just counterpick my Superman with Sinestro. Either one really:cool:

fr stack

after a BGB you can do -close orb ,.dash, instant air overhead tele . but you have to reverse the input for the tele , its weird , try it out and see wot u come up wit :)
also these , BGB close orb , neutral jump , air dash forward , MB air backdash , 2 overhead tele
BGB close orb , jump forward, air backdash , MB forward air dash , 2 overhead tele , with both of these if blocked the tele crosses up

Last edited: