What's new

Match Footage Martian Manhunter Video Thread

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Remember all those Anti Scorpion videos and tips? And people still got smacked? And Superman videos?
Yea lol. Don't forget its the person and not the character.
You can watch all the Anti Aquaman videos and Tom Brady will still wreck you.
Anyways MMH is still day 1.5 and tech and all is still yet to be discovered.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
this is very easy to do and consistent. In fact, its even easier to do when you do the instant air tele as you have more travel time.
I'm sure some people are smart enough to not do raw teleportation that are
eally unsafe.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
loool im suuuuure people are going to mb b3 instaint air teles.. good luck with that.. sorry but thats a bad idea
I played Theo's MMH last night and it wasn't difficult to MB B3 on reaction. However, it can be annoying because you end up just standing around waiting for it...MMH is lame imo.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Well you could have a character with a B3 that doesn't reach or a F3 that advances forward so that it whiffs against him...like Ares...there are other ways to fight the Downward Phase Assault...i'm certain of that.

thats like half read man.

When I say on reaction, it means you OBVIOUSLY make the read that the opponent may try a tele, and when you see it.. you can punish it. So many moves in this game have to be read and countered on a read, rather then a read then stopped on reaction to seeing the move. Being able to stop something on reaction is HUGE, despite the fact that you read an attempt was coming.

The fact that you can SEE IT means that you do not have to counter it preemptively like you do with most attacks. Thats a big deal and it prevents the attack from being super abusable.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
When I say on reaction, it means you OBVIOUSLY make the read that the opponent may try a tele, and when you see it.. you can punish it. So many moves in this game have to be read and countered on a read, rather then a read then stopped on reaction to seeing the move. Being able to stop something on reaction is HUGE, despite the fact that you read an attempt was coming.

The fact that you can SEE IT means that you do not have to counter it preemptively like you do with most attacks. Thats a big deal and it prevents the attack from being super abusable.
if you are anticipating it then i agree

this is very easy to do and consistent. In fact, its even easier to do when you do the instant air tele as you have more travel time.
Yeah man, if you are ready for it, it's easy.. But it will most certainly kill scrubs, that's for sure. Online people will spam the hell out of it and probably make people that doesn't practice quit the game lol.