What's new

Match Footage Martian Manhunter Video Thread

Just bought Martian Manhunter and you're ready to make him a beast but could use some tips? Look no further than this video by EMP|REO. In this video, REO has tons of useful tips surrounding Martian Manhunter's specials including set-ups, advantages, useful tips other aspects of them that you may not know.

This video makes Martian Manhunter the next character to fear... up close and far away.

Source: NEWYORKJOSEPH
edited by STORMS*

Attachments

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I'll watch when I get home, I got some set ups w him, although he's quite awkward. Doesn't really rushdown to well (atleast I can't w him -_-) and doesn't seem fit for zoning either. Maybe this vid will clear things up

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I'm just waiting for the whining to start about his Sektor style teleports...

Justice

Noob
I was messing around against him in the lab and the AI likes to toss out that ball and then kombo you into it. I'm not sure how viable of a strategy that is in tournament tho...

TheSpore

Give it a couple days.
But really, what's to complaint about? It's unsafe :/
It very Unsafe, seems to me it would be best used as combo extender. This guy really has an answer for almost anything. I don't think he will OP honestly, but many are gonna have some issues in a match against him. I like his style and his trait gives him some awesome range.

TheSpore

I was messing around against him in the lab and the AI likes to toss out that ball and then kombo you into it. I'm not sure how viable of a strategy that is in tournament tho...
I think those exploding balls are gonna be good for some resets, maybe similar to the old Cyrax style stuff we have seen before.

Justice

Noob
I think those exploding balls are gonna be good for some resets, maybe similar to the old Cyrax style stuff we have seen before.
Oh I totally agree. I just mean the wisdom of telegraphing your intentions by tossing thq ball out first then komboing into it.

This character could definitely be Cyrax 2.0. I just hope that people don't rely on the balls too much and flesh out the character. He's got a ton of dirt hidden in there just waiting to be found.

TheSpore

Oh I totally agree. I just mean the wisdom of telegraphing your intentions by tossing thq ball out first then komboing into it.

This character could definitely be Cyrax 2.0. I just hope that people don't rely on the balls too much and flesh out the character. He's got a ton of dirt hidden in there just waiting to be found.
Exactly what I was thinking, I know he is gonna really shut my main (HG) down badly. Unsure how much tie I'm gonna invest in him, since we still has like 3 more new characters coming.

Justice

Noob
Exactly what I was thinking, I know he is gonna really shut my main (HG) down badly. Unsure how much tie I'm gonna invest in him, since we still has like 3 more new characters coming.
Yeah same here. He has an answer for everything Catwoman does except for Cat Dash which can be blocked and punished normally. Fighting this guy is gonna suck :(

TheSpore

Yeah same here. He has an answer for everything Catwoman does except for Cat Dash which can be blocked and punished normally. Fighting this guy is gonna suck :(
I think this match-up for us is gonna be a real test of patientce and we may have let them come to us.