What's new

Martian Manhunter Spin Hand (B3) [(db1 MB b3)] Help

lobo2

Noob
how do you do the spin hand after db1, mb, b3 consistently?
i couldnt do it offline and i saw people do it online with lag precisely? how did they do that? do i need to time, or just buffer? and how do you buffer in injustice? thanks

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
What i do is look at your opponent when you do the grab. When MMH slams them down and the bounce, double tap B3 at the apex of their bounce.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
It's timing, tap b3 after the bounce, just practice it for awhile and u should start to get it every time.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
just practice man. its a fairly strict window to get the b3 i drop it lots and ive been playing him since launch

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You think thats hard? Try doing it and then landing an orb standing 3 combo right after.

That being said though, yeah just learn when to tap it. If you have too much trouble, try doing MB phase charge instead as I find the window to be a bit more reliable.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
You think thats hard? Try doing it and then landing an orb standing 3 combo right after.

That being said though, yeah just learn when to tap it. If you have too much trouble, try doing MB phase charge instead as I find the window to be a bit more reliable.
You think that's hard? Try doing B1~MB Klose Orb, Trait, MB B3, MB B3 for that 35% unclashable... :rolleyes: