What's new

Tech Martian Manhunter OTG From a MB Martian

I would just take the combo damage after a MB Martian Grab instead of taking a risk on an OTG that, even if it isn't blocked, requires a background bounce or another bar of meter to get any damage out of.
This. You're wasting a bar of meter for something that would take even more meter.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Yeah I found this a couple of weeks ago too, but I checked the martian tech thread and its been known since like September lol

This is much more useful that it seems.

D1 Grab, dash under b1 mb orb throw or other shenanigans. Perfect unclashable damge.
You already have a guaranteed unclashable combo that get 25 percent (more if you have trait). You would be dropping that damage on purpose. Doesn't make sense.

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
Ok so, Ra Helios and Kinetic Balding asked me to post this here so there you go:

Shout outs to Ra Helios' award winning editing skills.
Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle

I have to confess I don't know what the actual tech is lol I was confused by the editing.
Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks