What's new

Tech Martian Manhunter matchup changing tech?

Does this affect the MMH V.S. WW matchup?

• Total voters

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
So I was messing around in the lab with the martian against Wonder Woman and found a pretty sweet setup. After a b1,3 or Psionic Push, I placed a MB orb on top and went for the overhead teleport; it crossed up. I also did this after a mb phase charge and stage bounce and got the same results, however, upon testing it on other characters (deathstroke, green lantern, etc.) it wasn't a cross up. I haven't tested it on everyone but do you guys think this tech could be useful.
Update: It also works on Superman, raven, hawkgirl, batman, joker, lex luthor,

Last edited:

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Man, weren't they supposed to fix this in the patch? It still works on some characters? -_-

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
You may be getting confused with just an overhead teleport after b1,3. This is the same thing but you use a MB orb then teleport; a non meter burn will NOT crossup.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
You may be getting confused with just an overhead teleport after b1,3. This is the same thing but you use a MB orb then teleport; a non meter burn will NOT crossup.
You know I think someone was doing that to me, I think it fucks up ga as well maybe.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
shhhhh its party of my secret tech lol but yea there are pressure/orb/ jump in setups where you can always make the oh tele crossup but it only works on wonderwomen/batman/ superman/ raven/ hawkgirl and one more im forgetting.. if the setups im talking about are done right you can make the oh tele crossup anywhere on the screen.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
shhhhh its party of my secret tech lol but yea there are pressure/orb/ jump in setups where you can always make the oh tele crossup but it only works on wonderwomen/batman/ superman/ raven/ hawkgirl and one more im forgetting.. if the setups im talking about are done right you can make the oh tele crossup anywhere on the screen.
"secret tech" Lmao.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
You can roll after b13 on hit, preventing a cross up teleport. I'm guessing the same can be done after push.