[March 4 2017] MKX/NRS NYC Revival Tourney @ NYC Next Level

Discussion in 'North American Tournaments & Events' started by Sabin, Feb 15, 2017.

By Sabin on Feb 15, 2017 at 3:44 AM
  1. Sabin

Sabin Elder God
    Premium Supporter

Stream: twitch.tv/teamsp00ky
    Matcherino (Crowdfunding, we up to $200 now) - https://matcherino.com/b/tournaments/5345[​IMG]

A handful of people on a leaky boat are going to save the world? Exactly!

2017 kontinues into year three of MKX, I began to wonder; where have all the offline events gone?

So Arturo & I decided to create a double elimination tournament hosted by Next Level Arcade! This event will be a prize pool, with of kourse the real payout being bragging rights!

The Tournament Info below :

Game Version: PlayStation 4

Settings: Versus Mode, 90 Seconds

- $10 Venue & Entry

-3/5 rounds and games the entire tournament (Finals 3/5)

-If players cannot agree on a stage, stage select will be double random select.

-Winner must keep the same character and variation.

-Loser can switch character and variation.

Bracket Sign-Ups are available : http://challonge.com/MKXLBattleCircut17

LET MORTAL KOMBAT BEGIN

Look forward to having the Tri-State NRS scene back together in offline competition! If anyone has questions contact myself or Arturo via twitter :

@nycfurby . @gandymangaming

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    Jack Burton, EdFig81, STORMS and 6 others like this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'North American Tournaments & Events' started by Sabin, Feb 15, 2017.

1. GLoRToR
      GLoRToR
      img dead
      EdFig81 likes this.
    2. Sabin
      Sabin
      Tournament update:

Gandy and myself have created a Matcherino (for crowdfunding) to spice up the pool a little bit. We threw in $200 of our own funds. You won't want to miss this tomorrow!

https://matcherino.com/b/tournaments/5345

Check it out guys!
      EdFig81, Protagonist_1 and SHAOLIN like this.
    3. SHAOLIN
      SHAOLIN
      This is pretty cool for the NYC scene!
      EdFig81 likes this.
    4. EMPEROR PRYCE
    5. Gooberking
      Gooberking
      I have a little spice.
      Sabin likes this.
    6. Doctor Angel
    7. Sabin
      Sabin
      Thank you so much dude
    8. Jynks
      Jynks
      fantastic stuff and I appreciate the thought and effort.. I only wish I was able to attend (not being form the USA it is hard for me) but small "grass-root" events like this is where it is at...

see ya in the stream!
      Sabin likes this.
    9. TheRealOnlyGoonie
      TheRealOnlyGoonie
      WOW IM FUCKING HYPE!!!!!!!
    10. Gooberking
      Gooberking
      You are flying all over the country, and even the world, so that randoms far and wide can see events happening all over the place for free, and now you are spending your own time and money to try and keep people excited for MK. Thank You!

I'm super appreciative of what all you streamers are doing for us. I really only have peanuts this time around, but it's the only option I have to support all you guys that are doing all of this crazy work for no real reason other than to just do it. I wouldn't know who anyone was, what was happening, or even what high level play looks like if it wasn't for streamers.
      Sabin likes this.
    11. Sabin
      Sabin
      Thanks man. Today will have sonicfox and a few more killers. It should be really good
      EdFig81 likes this.