What's new

March 28th-31st BETA Characters Revealed!

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
So after being on the phone with amazon for an hour, they resolved it.

Hopefully in the next few hours they’ll have enough issues with people calling about the same thing that they will handle it better for anyone else in my same boat.

I hope I don’t have to go through the same exact bullshit again to get my shao Kahn code, lol.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
@FoughtDragon01 @Vslayer

anyway,

waiting for the code...​
So pretty <3
I'm gonna order myself a Cassie shirt, I think I'll use that render for it.

Just think of it like this, you'll be relaxing, playing mk while I'm stuck at work!

Jerk! :p
Who you calling a jerk, you jerk? :p

Hopefully in the next few hours they’ll have enough issues with people calling about the same thing that they will handle it better for anyone else in my same boat.

I hope I don’t have to go through the same exact bullshit again to get my shao Kahn code, lol.
Glad it's resolved, it's really frustrating how they handle this stuff.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around

They sent you a code?
Shao Kahn will come with a code on the folder probably (if u bought the physical).

@Vslayer I was messing with the code on MK site to see if they slipped someone that we don't know of yet :p but unfortunately I got nothing

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
They sent you a code?
Shao Kahn will come with a code on the folder probably (if u bought the physical).

@Vslayer I was messing with the code on MK site to see if they slipped someone that we don't know of yet :p but unfortunately I got nothing
Yes they emailed me a code!

And yeah I was thinking it’ll be an insert in the box....hopefully.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
I had to call them. They escalated it to the video game department. They created a ticket and said I’d have a response in 48 hours.

30 minutes later I had an email with the code.
I'll try to call them tomorrow if I don't get anycode.