What's new

[Apr 3, 2019] Versus Weekly Kombat Series (Pompano Beach, Florida)

Just dropping a post in here to keep updated. I might be interested in coming to this but I live a fair distance away, about 2 hours.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
FULL RESULTS FOR VKS #1:

1st - Onyx DR Gross
2nd - LTH Big D
3rd - Viking305
4th - @AoK Ryan
5th - @Kitana Prime, Obamanaughty
7th - Noobe, Rivers
9th - Chris Risk, Justin, SomeCubanGuy, Cr_Whiteboi
13th - Arfur, cheddar, FML Nfakuation, Stefan
17th - Crazy Dave, FML Gambit, Hazed, Sisu

Overall: Excellent turnout for the first weekly. I truly feel it will continue to grow. The guys at VS were also surprised with the good turnout, and they will actively be promoting the event on their page. The South Florida scene is truly the best and I hope we continue to grow as players and a community.

Last edited:

EVB_VenDeTTa

Still Glad You Were Born?!
FULL RESULTS FOR VKS #1:

1st - Onyx DR Gross
2nd - LTH Big D
3rd - Viking305
4th - @AoK Ryan
5th - @Kitana Prime, Obamanaughty
7th - Noobe, Rivers
9th - Chris Risk, Justin, SomeCubanGuy, Cr_Whiteboi
13th - Arfur, cheddar, FML Nfakuation, Stefan
17th - Crazy Dave, FML Gambit, Hazed, Sisu

Overall: Excellent turnout for the first weekly. I truly feel it will continue to grow. The guys at VS were also surprised with the good turnout, and they will actively be promoting the event on their page. The South Florida scene is truly the best and I hope we continue to grow as players and a community.
Good shit guys. Going to the next one. Looking forward to it

DyingStarz

Last Daughter of Krypton
Idk why I'm just seeing this I live out in Daytona Beach quite a stretch but this is still going on correct?

DZA

Orlando, FL
Idk why I'm just seeing this I live out in Daytona Beach quite a stretch but this is still going on correct?
I'm in Lake Mary if you'd like to get some games in sometime. There's a guy that hosts in Winter Park, I've been meaning to go.

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
This is still a thing, you know. If those of us who live all the way down in South Miami can make it every week, so can the guys who live right down the street.

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
Is this still a thing?
Yes.

It's been slow as of late, but there are still people there for MKX every Wedensday.

Being new and not having Facebook, I'm kind of out of the loop, but my impression is that people haven't been going because they are afraid that other people aren't going. Which creates a wicked self-fulfilling prophecy.

However, as I said, there are always MK players over there, so it is definitely still a thing. Unless you would rather play online all week...

Anyways, I'm about to jump in the shower and head over there.