What's new

[Mar 11, 2017] [March 11, 2017] YUZU CUP II : The Last Man Standing... (Paris, Île de France)

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
This is dope! Thanks for the tag @YUZU_RZA, l appreciate it bro. Unfortunatelly Im done with MKX (atleast for now).

Anyway - best of luck to all who's going, especially to you @YUZU_RZA !

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I might come, because I don't know how things will go in February to March. Will let you know. I will have to try finding a cheap ticket to get to Paris. Just let me know which airport do I need to land on.

I don't mind being in a very cheap hotel or in someone's house, because I'm trying to avoid the expensive hotels. The more money I have, the more days I can stay in France to hang out with you fellas. Would love to know the other side of Paris. ;)

I might come, because I don't know how things will go in February to March. Will let you know. I will have to try finding a cheap ticket to get to Paris. Just let me know which airport do I need to land on.

I don't mind being in a very cheap hotel or in someone's house, because I'm trying to avoid the expensive hotels. The more money I have, the more days I can stay in France to hang out with you fellas. Would love to know the other side of Paris. ;)
No pb bro , i should give information very soon. But for now the airport is : Roissy Charle de Gaulle. You can take an other airport like Orly or beauvais but you will have to take a taxi.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
No pb bro , i should give information very soon. But for now the airport is : Roissy Charle de Gaulle. You can take an other airport like Orly or beauvais but you will have to take a taxi.
I investigated the stuff. The only cheapest is the Ryanair and it can land only at Beauvais for almost €31. If I book it, I'll stay for a week (from Tuesday 7 till Tuesday 14 March) there in Paris. The rest are like...€160(!)

If I land there, I'll have to look for you guys. Will ask the taxi driver.

I investigated the stuff. The only cheapest is the Ryanair and it can land only at Beauvais for almost €31. If I book it, I'll stay for a week (from Tuesday 7 till Tuesday 14 March) there in Paris. The rest are like...€160(!)

If I land there, I'll have to look for you guys. Will ask the taxi driver.
Alright bro if you are there for a week yes it's cool. Take a taxi or a uber to stay near paris is better.

Hiw much would you think a Taxi from BVA to the area would be?
Alright EVERYONE ! The best stuff i think ( it depends on your money and your wish) , is to come in Paris BEAUVAIS Airport because it's less expensive than the other airport but more far from Paris Center. BUT I was just finding , there was a shuttle from BEAUVAIS Airport to Paris (Porte Maillot) and damn, it 's just 5 min from the venue. This trip will take approximately 1h15 min. The cost if you take on place : 17 euros , if you take online : 30 euros round -trip. MOST IMPORTANT : this shuttle is ready to go 20 min after your flight be arrived. If the flight is late i think it will be re-calculated !

Kitanasbiggestfan

PSN: Roger_Melee I Steam: truesician
Yeah I'm in. Won't be able to book until New Year but I love Paris and will treat my girlfriend to a long weekend (after she suffers the tournament of course).

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Don't think I'll be able to make it to this unfortunately since it's mid university term :/

Jupe

Noob
I really wanna go, been too long since my last offline tournament. Hope university schedule is kind to me, will know early next year

YUZU_RZA

Aftershock | Crystalline | Metallic
Yeah I'm in. Won't be able to book until New Year but I love Paris and will treat my girlfriend to a long weekend (after she suffers the tournament of course).
Excellent mate, we're waiting for you
Don't think I'll be able to make it to this unfortunately since it's mid university term :/
I'll catch you in Scotland, I know where you live.

This is dope! Thanks for the tag @YUZU_RZA, l appreciate it bro. Unfortunatelly Im done with MKX (atleast for now).

Anyway - best of luck to all who's going, especially to you @YUZU_RZA !
Thank u bro, it's sad, I really want to see your Tremor mop in tourney !! We'll try to put a great show