What's new

[Mar 10, 2012] Project MrE's Mortal Kombat VS tournament Rotterdam, Netherlands 10... (Rotterdam)

LUCKY0346

AT Gaming
jongens.. ik ga ook weer mk op ''high-level'' spelen..
niet dat ik sf of sfxt drop, maar sinds ik 2e werd ben ik na gaan denken
en is dat mk vlammetje weer burning ofzo :p
zie jullie wel in april suckazzz hahaha lol

Djack

Get Up, Ge Ge Get Down!
Toernooi in April zou mooi meegenomen zijn.
Hetgeen dat in Antwerpen gaat plaats vinden gaat mei/juni ergens zijn.
Ben nog een aantal mensen aan het contacteren voor sponsoring en om meer volk te lokken.
Men contactpersonen bij Warner Bros kan ik blijkbaar niet meer bereiken ... Jammer wel ...
Wou ze vragen om te sponsoren :p

davidovitch

In Europe!
Project MrE als je in april nog een toernooitje wil doen zal ik het toernooitje in Arnhem misschien beter cancellen. Als je het eind april doet kan ik misschien wel begin april een meeting hier organiseren om te kunnen oefenen enzo.

NKZero

Noob
Hey guys I'm in Rotterdam at the moment and I'm staying in Vredehofstraat. I think it is about 10 mins by subway from Blaak station if that helps. Somebody said that there is no place for offline casuals for MK9 and I do not have access to a PS3 so throw online out the window as well :(. Is there a solution to this since I'd love to play some of you guys.

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
Hey guys I'm in Rotterdam at the moment and I'm staying in Vredehofstraat. I think it is about 10 mins by subway from Blaak station if that helps. Somebody said that there is no place for offline casuals for MK9 and I do not have access to a PS3 so throw online out the window as well :(. Is there a solution to this since I'd love to play some of you guys.
I can come by one day. But i prefer it to be in the week. I can bring my ps3. On week days travel is free for me. So if i can bring my ps3 and you have a tv than we can get some good games going.

Send from my sony tablet s

NKZero

Noob
I can come by one day. But i prefer it to be in the week. I can bring my ps3. On week days travel is free for me. So if i can bring my ps3 and you have a tv than we can get some good games going.

I don't know if the TV is PS3 compatible lol. Would it be easier for me to come over to you? I'll check out the TV in more detail when I get back to the appartments. I'll let you know tonight or tomorrow.

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
I don't know if the TV is PS3 compatible lol. Would it be easier for me to come over to you? I'll check out the TV in more detail when I get back to the appartments. I'll let you know tonight or tomorrow.
Haha im moving bro. Its no option to co e to my place. I got av cable and hdmi cable fir ps3 so im sure the tv is compatible in anyway.

NKZero

Noob
Haha im moving bro. Its no option to co e to my place. I got av cable and hdmi cable fir ps3 so im sure the tv is compatible in anyway.

Hmm well as I said I will inform you but if you are pretty sure my TV will work then that would be awesome! The thing is I don't want you to waste time and money getting here and finding out that it doesn't work...I'll tell you everything about this TV my friend and tell me what you think. Thank you anyways for your willingness to come over :)

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
Ik weet niet of het m wordt in Rotterdam voor mij deze maand. Hangt een beetje af van de entry fee. Arme student he :(

Djack

Get Up, Ge Ge Get Down!
NKZero,

This sunday i have some guys comin over to play some casuals.
If you can take the train to Antwerpen Centraal, i'll be happy to come and pick you up there.
Let me know

Djack

Get Up, Ge Ge Get Down!
Dude move it to a fridayyyy haha

Gotta work on friday man ...
Not possible!

or wait ... let me check tomorrow if i can get this friday off.
If not, i'll just do it on sunday

Can you make it this friday?

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
Hmm well as I said I will inform you but if you are pretty sure my TV will work then that would be awesome! The thing is I don't want you to waste time and money getting here and finding out that it doesn't work...I'll tell you everything about this TV my friend and tell me what you think. Thank you anyways for your willingness to come over :)
I can stop by this friday. If the tv got yellow white red input it should be fine. Do you got a controller? Cuz my other controller is kinda broke. Let me know! btw on mo, teu, wed, thu and fri my travelling is free cuz im a student. Also i live in the hague thats jusr 20mins with the train.

NKZero

Noob
I can stop by this friday. If the tv got yellow white red input it should be fine. Do you got a controller? Cuz my other controller is kinda broke. Let me know! btw on mo, teu, wed, thu and fri my travelling is free cuz im a student. Also i live in the hague thats jusr 20mins with the train.

Well I am working at the moment so if it is on Firday it would have to be in the evening man (around 6-ish). The TV has an HDMI cable slot but it doesn't have a yellow input. It has red and white and some weird ass colours like green and black. Will that work? Don't have a controller sorry! Oh you're a student that's awesome! How old are you? I'm 19 btw (though I do not look it lol).

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
Well I am working at the moment so if it is on Firday it would have to be in the evening man (around 6-ish). The TV has an HDMI cable slot but it doesn't have a yellow input. It has red and white and some weird ass colours like green and black. Will that work? Don't have a controller sorry! Oh you're a student that's awesome! How old are you? I'm 19 btw (though I do not look it lol).
Haha ok than ill bring my brokeass controller with me and hdmi slot is enough thats sound and picture. Red and white is only sound. Sorry for my english btw. I guess 1800 is fine. But first i have to see what djack says for this friday. Maybe ill mgo to his place in belgium if he gets a day off this friday. Btw im 21

NKZero

Noob
Haha ok than ill bring my brokeass controller with me and hdmi slot is enough thats sound and picture. Red and white is only sound. Sorry for my english btw. I guess 1800 is fine. But first i have to see what djack says for this friday. Maybe ill mgo to his place in belgium if he gets a day off this friday. Btw im 21

haha alright then but as I said it doesn't have to be Friday. I am easy going so I want it to be convenient for you. Anyways let me know as soon as you find out and you are more than welcome to come over.

NKZero

Noob
Djack so sorry man I never saw your offer! I feel like an asshole ignoring you lmao! Thanks man but I believe that I will be visiting The Hague and maybe Amsterdam on Saturday/Sunday so I am not so sure. I don't know what you're plan is for Friday but perhaps if you and Solid_S14 came over to my place then we could play? I don't know what you are doing though and also I'm not sure if you want to travel to Rotterdam or whatever. I certainly cannot do Sunday though...

Djack

Get Up, Ge Ge Get Down!
NKZero:

Np man, its easy to miss something on the forum here :).
Friday is not possible for me to come to Rotterdam as i have plans that night.
If i get a day off, Solid is comin to my place. You can come 2, but its during daytime.
And that was not possible for you as i read somewhere.
Np that you can't make it on sunday.
I can do this every sunday, so we will find another week to do this.
There's also gonna be a tournament in Rotterdam in April, so make sure youre there :)

NKZero

Noob
oooh nice my first tournament! yeah definitely will make it. shame i cant level up that often :(. Yes I am doing work experience at the moment so during the day (during the week) is a no go. Ok so if you are free Friday Solid is coming to yours, if not he is coming to mine? Also yeah perhaps we can do next Sunday or whenever really...