What's new

[Mar 10, 2012] Project MrE's Mortal Kombat VS tournament Rotterdam, Netherlands 10... (Rotterdam)

Djack

Get Up, Ge Ge Get Down!
Heb morgen men PS3 idd bij. BE Vs. NL gaat nice worden :p
Kijk er naar uit!
HYPE!!!!
:D

Bring more setups for casualsz and stuff if its possible. be vs nl :p
Holland s gonna rape!!!
Send from my sony tablet s
Ik ben nu al in rotterdam ik heb nu geen meer setups bij me . Dus het wordt helaas 8 kleine screens en een big screen . Neem jij je ps3 nog mee met de dlc erop?

davidovitch

In Europe!
Hey vraagje, kan er in de buurt gratis geparkeerd worden? Ik zie dat het vlakbij Rotterdam centraal is dus het zal wel duur parkeren zijn op straat daar..

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Hey guys i couldnt make it for the tournament, had a little accident with my car yesterday evening nothing too bad but it sucks and it sucks that i couldnt make it, i was really looking forward to this cause i cancelled all my plans today to make it for the tourney so this really sucks balls

davidovitch

In Europe!
1st place: superbnova
2nd place: lucky
3rd place: solid_s14

Congratulations @superbnova ! Really great performance. Some people say Kung Lao is not in the top three anymore since the patches but you sure make him look like it!

Lucky: Your Sub-Zero now officially scares me! possibly the best sub I ever saw.

Solid: Good games. I still think you haven't shown your full potential at a tourney yet. You played at maybe 70% today ;)

Everyone thanks for showing up (all ten of you :p) and Project MrE thanks for hosting the tournament. The versus system was a bit confusing for some people but it worked out in the end.

If enough people are interested I'll do a small get-together/tourney in the next couple of weeks at my place in Arnhem. I was thinking something cheap with 5 euro entry and maybe some money matches. Ik zal er later nog een topic voor maken..

Cheers!

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
I also wanna say congratsz to nova for taking first and lucky taking second place.
Real good showing guys. Nova played very sharp like a real shaolin and lucky the ice cold killer.

About the gameplay, i think alot of players can improve alot.
Our level could be much higher if we had a good consistent offline scene.
But overall im very happy with what ive seen.
Also good showing and hope there willl come more eu/nl-be players to our tourney.

Mr.E is working on a beautiful concept and i hope he will achieve his goal.
I wanna thank all participants and the organisor.
And let the next tournament be huge with more hype and rivalry.

Next time nl vs be needs to happen!!!

Im happy with my third place... finally my kabal was ready for the big stage.
I had really good games but last 2 weeks i didnt play that much and you could see that in my execution.
Next tournament i hope everything is settled so i can level up and play flawless.

Vggs guysz and hope to play you soon!

LUCKY0346

AT Gaming
GG's 2 all players that came and played in this tournament..
first of all..i think i wasnt that on point with my sub like i used 2 be but thats my fault for not playing mk as much like i did in the past.. overall i still think i did good tho.. fought sum bad matches for sub.. ''FREDDY, KL etc''
( by saying this im not trying to take any credit from nova for beating me in both grandfinals! )

Congratz 2 the new champ nova good shit bro! you outplayed me this time and im happy for you 2 win the tournament..
if there is a next tournament in the near future ima step my shit up and start going ham with my sub..

good shit 2 mr.e for supporting our lil ''community'' and keep believing in Beat'em'up games!

NKZero

Noob
guys I'm going to be in Rotterdam for 2 months because of some work experience and it's a shame I missed this tourney :(. Anyways I get there on the 25th of March. Is there a place where some regular casuals go on or something like that? If so please let me know because I'd like to play some of you guys :)

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
guys I'm going to be in Rotterdam for 2 months because of some work experience and it's a shame I missed this tourney :(. Anyways I get there on the 25th of March. Is there a place where some regular casuals go on or something like that? If so please let me know because I'd like to play some of you guys :)
We dont have a place for casuals yet... most of us only play online so yeah... where you gonna stay for 2 months man??

NKZero

Noob
We dont have a place for casuals yet... most of us only play online so yeah... where you gonna stay for 2 months man??

oh rite well i'm not 100% sure yet but when i do know i will inform you man. hmm thats a shame since i won't have access to a ps3 so i was hoping there would be some place to play like weekly or whatever...

Djack

Get Up, Ge Ge Get Down!
Congratz to Nova for taking the title.
Ggs to everyone that was present. Its good to see that everyone always keeps gettin better and better.
Already lookin forward to the next tourney.
I've been talking to Haze, and he told me that he could arrange a huge and free location in Antwerp for our next tourney.
Im meeting up with him in a short time so we can discuss things.
Just hope you guys are all willing to come to Antwerp :).

Solid:

Dont every try to baby me again man ... :D

cant wait for the footage to come online

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
Congratz to Nova for taking the title.
Ggs to everyone that was present. Its good to see that everyone always keeps gettin better and better.
Already lookin forward to the next tourney.
I've been talking to Haze, and he told me that he could arrange a huge and free location in Antwerp for our next tourney.
Im meeting up with him in a short time so we can discuss things.
Just hope you guys are all willing to come to Antwerp :).

Solid:

Dont every try to baby me again man ... :D

cant wait for the footage to come online
Haha piew piew piew ;)
Tell sonix im sorry and assassin better watch out.
Im hungry mate ;)

<F8>

<Insert witty title>
Another superb tournament fellas. Props for the top players that were live at the scene, like I've said, I've seen some sh1t you do not get to see on the streams from you guys. Congrats to the winner and respect for all the guys that shown up that day.

I, myself am looking forward to the next tournament, you can count on me and Djack being there alrighty, hehe. Additionally I'd like to add that we truly should arrange more casual matches ... Our two countries are relatively easy to travel and it doesn't cost you an outrages price to have some fun with fellow MK players within our area.

For the guys overseas or a little further down the road here in Europe, I'd like to request you guys attend these casuals and tournaments just as much as we are trying to attend yours. They'll keep the scene alive and the things we learn from each other will only improve our style and techniques.

Further more, Solid ... Make sure you make it down here in Antwerp and make some babies, you dig? hehehehehe.

I think it can be arranged in antwerp. But we need at least 20 people for the tournament.
I'm in london right now. I worked out the bracket for the points but still need to do the brackets for the ranking system.
While i'm here Iwill create some clips with the gameplays that i captured at the event
The pictures of the tournament are available on our facebook fanpage .
So check them out like us and help us make the next tournament bigger by reffering our tournament to others .
Another tournament is on the way with a new and different concept.
So stay tuned this is only the beginning
Congrats to our winners
SuperbNova
Lucky0346
Solide_S14

and special thank you for all the warriors that played their hearts out during this long and suspense-full tournament.
Thank you for being part of our first and successful tournament

Djack

Get Up, Ge Ge Get Down!
NKZero:

When your in Rotterdam your always free to come by in the weekend to play some casuals with me and F8.
Its like a little hour with the train.

NKZero

Noob
NKZero:

When your in Rotterdam your always free to come by in the weekend to play some casuals with me and F8.
Its like a little hour with the train.
appreciated mate and as I said as soon as I know where exactly I am I'll let ya guys know. Thank you :)