Is this a good mix up

• YES!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • NO!

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Hello everyone I came across a 50/50 reset with Superman it really is worth the damage give it a try and let me know what you think it really works I have tested.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Yeah this castillo superman guy was doing this to me a couple of months ago. It's annoying but it's not really that hard to block.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Yea buddy this, and its' trait cancel variation is known. Its def not bad to throw out from time to time though.

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
Not a 50/50, because you literally have time to make a sandwich before the overhead comes out.

xQUANTUMx

Not a 50/50, because you literally have time to make a sandwich before the overhead comes out.
This is true. the b1 is probably the only one I use. I'll throw out a f3 from time to time to keep the other person honest but its otherwise meh.

Honestly, I think we're in denial of how not-awesome we are at blocking. I mean, it's not a true 50/50, but definitely a tool you want in your arsenal, and it doesn't look easy to block.

I still see pro's getting hit by Batman's F3- yeah, the F3 where the startup animation is really obvious cuz it looks like Batman is trying to do auto-felatio.

Also, would Supes have time for a box-crossup j3 after the freeze? If he could it would kinda be like Batmans MB-grappel/j2 vortex

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
yeah this pretty good to do at times when you think they wont expect it because top player will block it. i also like after freeze breath do a ji2 or dash in 111~trait and then the mixup too.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Batgirl, Batman, Flash (through unconventional ways), Green Arrow (to a small extent), Killer Frost, Lex, Raven (to a small extent), Scorpion, Sinestro, Grundy, Zatanna and Zod (to an extent).

These characters above can basically do the same thing. Nothing I see in the OP is anything new.

xQUANTUMx

Showing a vid is fine some people are visual learners.

Ppl are questioning the validity of the "tech". In this game it always comes down to "it depends"

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Showing a vid is fine some people are visual learners.

Ppl are questioning the validity of the "tech". In this game it always comes down to "it depends"
yep thats true but i would not put up a video if it hasn't worked out for me and i actually haven't seen anyone do it

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
i know people get pissed when i post videos all the time but i think its easier showing then writing it down
i wish i had a better way to post videos, then i would have made a few myself because it would make it easier to explain whats going on in the video.
keep it up man.

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
thank you whats your youtube i will check out your vidz
its Everlast_724 but thats the problem, i have vids i have made my ipod but they wouldnt upload for some reason. i am trying to get some new equipment so i can make it a little easier on myself.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
its Everlast_724 but thats the problem, i have vids i have made my ipod but they wouldnt upload for some reason. i am trying to get some new equipment so i can make it a little easier on myself.
yh i will check out your vids same here when the ps$ comes out HD VIDS

DarkPage

Noob
If no one has seen it before it could be really effective. But even with my shitty reactions i can usually see the overhead coming, but you're right you would still be at advantage if its blocked.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Yeah this castillo superman guy was doing this to me a couple of months ago. It's annoying but it's not really that hard to block.
Hey cossner. You can say this about other characters too. You can also say it about other characters too. And other ones.