What's new

mame help

ok well i have mame it works fine and everything but i was wondering if there is anyway that i can make player 2 do a jk or jp over and over so i can practice on countering it

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
On Double Master, 2nd person or later, get the CPU to the mimmic distance, then take a step back and jump away, kick right before you hit the ground so they throw a projectile and you have enough time to wait and jump over it. This will make you land right as they recover. Since they think you are in the air they will go to JP or JK you out of the air. Now you can get a free aaHP on them, every time. Depending on the character you might have to walk back a step as they jump. Against Jax he might do his ground pound instead of jump at times, but you can just hold up and back and avoid it. Against Jade she sometimes does her dash kick, but this is a slight mistiming/misplacement error. Sindel almost never jumps forward because of her recovery. Watch out for Nightwolf's and male ninja autocombos if you are too close to them.