What's new

MAME Assistance Needed.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
Okay, I have MAME. 32 I believe. But of course I want the version with the most players. So which MAME do I want?

Also, UMK3 rom doesn't work. I was told to download the latest revision of MK3. Still doesn't work...assuming I have the correct revision. Any help setting this up would be appreciated.

if u hav aol instant messenger i can just send u all the stuff u need

but you want to get MAME32k 0.64.........UMK3 Revision 1.2............MK3 Revision 2.1

FatalTragedy said:
Okay, I have MAME. 32 I believe. But of course I want the version with the most players. So which MAME do I want?

Also, UMK3 rom doesn't work. I was told to download the latest revision of MK3. Still doesn't work...assuming I have the correct revision. Any help setting this up would be appreciated.
Mame32k 0.64 is what you want. Most people play on that (shitty) version.

For UMK3, you just need to dump the ROM files from the UMK3 folder into the MK3 folder, then put the MK3 folder in whatever directory you put your ROMs.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
Thanks all. Got it working now. Now I just need to figure out how to set up the controller. I'm using a wired Xbox 360 controller with a tear in the cord. Damn dogs chewing shit up. Thanks to Wazz especially. All I need was that link and everything took care of itself from there. Badass.