What's new

MAME++0.119 pack with all hidden characters and settings (just run and play)

Hello again to everyone from Russia. One of our players (nickname - Ed Boon :)) configured MAME++0.119 and now all hidden characters is opened. and it is realy good - now we can play all characters without any problems.
i made description for novice players and others (inside pack). So, i hope somebody will be interested this. Thank you, and sorry if i missed with topic or something else.
There is links:
Please don't post links to roms on the forum. -9.95

And there is description:

This MAME 0.119 pack is includes all hidden characters opened, and completely prepared for the playing. (Just run and play).
Also you can change your personal settings (stick, pad and all stuff…). Just stay here, and look forward :)
The default control:

In game controls:

Main menu F1
Reset F2
Pause F3
Net play chat F4 (hit twice)
Save F5
Load F8
Toggle full screen Alt+Enter

The default movement and playing buttons (on keyboard):

WASD - movement
0 (zero) - Coin
V - Start
Num 1 - Low punch
Num 2 - Block
Num 3 - Low kick
Num 4 - High punch
Num 5 - Run
Num 6 - High Kick
Num 0 - Low punch + High punch (in some combos)
Num Del - High punch + Run + High Kick + Block (easy way to human smoke)
Num Enter - Low Kick

To change control, during play, press F1, select “Input (this game)” (press enter button to set key), and redefine your keys (include stick or pads).
Layout:
1 Player start - srart
Coin 1 - coin
P1 Button 1 - Hi punch
P1 Button 2 - Block
P1 Button 3 - Hi Kick
P1 Button 4 - Low Punch
P1 Button 5 - Low Kick
P1 Button 6 - Run

Online playing:

File-->Kailera NetPlay. You will see the “kailera window”, change your nickname (Nick), and “change mode” to “P2P”. After that you’ll see 2 setups: “Host” and ”Connect”. If you are Host, select game (ultimate mortal kombat 3 (rev 1.2) and press HOST button at the bottom. You just started the UMK3 game, and now you need to tell friend your ip address. If you are the client, you’ll need to click “Connect” setup, and input ip-adress (into “Peer ip”) of your friend, and press Connect button. After both of players connects to each other, They must mark “click here when ready”.(If you want to record replay, you can also mark “Record game”). And after this game will be started

Hidden characters:
After game will begins, Host player must press F8 button – this will load saved state with all hidden characters. (in offline playing they are already opened).

And I think that’s it.
This MAME 0.119 pack is prepared by my friend, we call him Ed Boon :)
And this description is made by TANK U-GIN. Sorry for my primitive English :)
I hope it helps somebody.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I didn't know that you could load a save state (in mame .64 this doesn't work for mk) in 119.

But now that we have the Juggernaut's Hack, they are all unlocked and on the select screen forever ^_^