What's new

Making the tournament from scratch

Wyntword

Noob
Hey guys, I'm planning to make a little tournament with friends in the office. Was thinking are there any apps or websites that are usually used in tournaments? I know that it's just like playing with friends and colleagues etc., but I really want to do it as close to a real tournament as possible, so if you have any suggestions and have a minute to spare to share your knowledge, I'll be in your debt. :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
We might also be able to create little leagues too... for example: if anyone hosts little events in their areas, we will be able to tracking those results/rankings in our system without it impacting the rankings that deal with major tournaments.

We might also be able to create little leagues too... for example: if anyone hosts little events in their areas, we will be able to tracking those results/rankings in our system without it impacting the rankings that deal with major tournaments.
go full out and do what stream me did for i2!

Wyntword

Noob
Ok, found online that Challonge.com is actually better for newcomers. So I guess I will stick with that.