What's new

Making martian manhunter think.

mVp_Ryon

Who's coming to Ghana?
okay guys I main a rush down deathstroke and I noticed that after a 132 ji2 d24 string deathstroke has a 50/50 chance on catching mmh in an unblockable combo. mmh a has quite effective wake ups: overhead teleport, martian grab and psionic push. Now after the trait is activated in the string above on hit, u can immediately ji1 132 and follow up. This will catch all teleport wakeups but the psionic push will catch you. ALSO after the trait u can dash in and ji3 crossup. This evades and punishes the psionic push on wake up buh u will be caught by any of the teleports. They both catch supers used as wakeups too. If ur opponent decides not to wake up u can still continue your 132 to get the ublockable combo. I hope this helps and gets polished a little.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
I don't know DS very well, but it sounds pretty unsafe. And more often than not your opponent will catch on after a couple confirms and change their mix up game.

mVp_Ryon

Who's coming to Ghana?
I don't know DS very well, but it sounds pretty unsafe. And more often than not your opponent will catch on after a couple confirms and change their mix up game.
the 132 strings is pretty safe on block. u can simply dash backwards afterwards.