What's new

Tech - Liu Kang Making Johnny cages wake ups wiff

Kinetic Sicarios

Worst Liu kang you'll ever see

Johnny cage is the only character that this setups makes wake ups wiff but this setup is really good for a oki setup you have multiple ways to mix up your opponent with this I have different setups in the corner and midscreen depending in the situation

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Your LK is pretty good. Stop downplaying yourself in your description.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
What about EX shadow kick, backdash, and delayed wakeup? And is that string an HKD or just a splat? Late tech rolls into reversal have blown up many a tech monster.

Kinetic Sicarios

Worst Liu kang you'll ever see
What about EX shadow kick, backdash, and delayed wakeup? And is that string an HKD or just a splat? Late tech rolls into reversal have blown up many a tech monster.
Ex shadow kick will wiff but it would be the same as ducking the wake up and if they delay wake up you can get a free grab or continue pressure and you can't tech roll since it's a hard knock down

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
It works against EX shadow kick. Against delayed wakeup, Kang will wiff the B4, but he'll be safe. Against backdash, Kang will hit his oponent. :D

Frenzy

Noob

Johnny cage is the only character that this setups makes wake ups wiff but this setup is really good for a oki setup you have multiple ways to mix up your opponent with this I have different setups in the corner and midscreen depending in the situation
I didn't even know you had an account on here bro lol.

omooba

fear the moobs
can't this be done with d3? and you stay plus on block. also multiple people can do this you just need a move with stupid low profile hitbox like johnny's d4 and lasty doesn't this also work against all liu kang's wake ups?

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
can't this be done with d3? and you stay plus on block. also multiple people can do this you just need a move with stupid low profile hitbox like johnny's d4 and lasty doesn't this also work against all liu kang's wake ups?
Against some wakeups, D3 works better. Against some wakeups, B4 works better. :D . You don't need just a low profile hitbox, you also need an hard knockdown to make your oponent does not tech roll.

I will make a video/thread about the 2,2 setup against all characters in the game.

Very nice find @Kinetic Sicarios ;)