What's new

Make Your Own MK11 Roster on Deviant Art

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
My guesses Feb 7 2019:

There might be more characters obviously, but I'm having strong feelings all of these are in.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Here's mine. I'd like Reptile, but Sindel needs the spot more. Frost would be another good pick, but spots were limited.

Also hoped against hope that NRS decides to go the symmetrical route, giving us 5 extra spots.

EDIT: Also going back in time without giving us the Great Kung Lao would be a waste.

Last edited:

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23

KP1 is at the side, (green dude is Doomguy) Shang is a story unlockable and Mileena is a secret unlockable. Kahn is still preorder lol. Kronika is playable here.

Here's my version. This is with the supposed 25 base + 6 DLC and two slots for random select.
25 is honestly such a weird number to build the roster around because of uneven layout lol

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
This would be my perfect base roster. Once these characters are in, feel free to add lesser used characters / new characters / DLC characters:

who says that liu kang and kung lao are in? I have a suspicion that they will not be in the roster, but that the Krypt will be a kind of Shaolin monks to unlock the surprises

who says that liu kang and kung lao are in? I have a suspicion that they will not be in the roster, but that the Krypt will be a kind of Shaolin monks to unlock the surprises
We saw Liu Kang getting his ass beast for like a couple of seconds in Raiden's trailer, and it didn't seem like a story segment. Kung Lao is a mystery right now of course but it would be weird if the White Lotus bros got separated

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
This is a mix of the current roster, the leaked roster and the roster I think would fit considering the previous. The 4 blocks to the sides of the main block are the DLC chars.

Note: I put Blade as DLC because I didn't like the alternatives, and I put Nitara because of Blade. The guys surrounding Shao Khan are the "Kol, Ter, Cet" new chars ...and I removed Frost and Jacqui from existence.

Last edited: